9 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:41 PM

Please pray for my daughter Cheryl.  She has mental illness and in the past had a psychotic break.  After that, she was not the same person.  She is under a tremendous amount of stress and I need Prayer Warriors to pray for a clear calm mind.  I ask them to pray that she needs to give ALL THE STUFF THAT IS GOING ON TO GOD.  And not take it back.  I pray that she get into the Word again.  She has been verbally abused by her husband.  They are going to get a divorce, still live together...he is having an affair, has been a liar and a cheater.  He is playing mind games with her, knowing it can bring on a breakdown.

Thank you in advance for the prayers.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

Please pray for my daughter Cheryl.  She has mental illness and in the past had a psychotic break.  After that, she was not the same person.  She is under a tremendous amount of stress and I need Prayer Warriors to pray for a clear calm mind.  I ask them to pray that she needs to give ALL THE STUFF THAT IS GOING ON TO GOD.  And not take it back.  I pray that she get into the Word again.  She has been verbally abused by her husband.  They are going to get a divorce, still live together...he is having an affair, has been a liar and a cheater.  He is playing mind games with her, knowing it can bring on a breakdown.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up this family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, You know the needs of each and every one.  Father, I pray for the husband.  May he remember his vows to his wife.  May he stop all manner of actions and deeds that are displeasing to You.  May he turn his life to Your Word and may it make a difference.  May Cheryl be strong and resilient.  Help her to rely on Your Word for strength during this difficult time.  Father, guide rainbowgirl.  It is so difficult to watch your child suffer.  Give her the strength she needs and encourage her to find comforting scripture.  Bless this entire family.  May they become beacons of light for Your holy word.  May all they do encourage others.  May their turnaround start soon, according to Your Will for each of them.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and we thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

Dear Lord,

This is all so sad. I pray that You will draw Cheryl back to You + provide a way for her to live away from her husband, at least for a time, to allow her to regroup mentally, spiritually, + emotionally. I know how demoralizing it is to live in that kind of situation w/o a mental illness.

If there are kids, I pray for help for them + for them to find the peace + strength that only You can provide.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

Father I thank you for Cheryl and for her praying mother.  I ask that you work in Cheryl's life and heal her mind, body and spirit.  Guide her steps through this trial.  Let her give all of her burdens for you.  In Jesus' name.  Amen

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,074 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

Dear Lord,

Please provide a solution for this problem. I can only imagine what it's like for Cheryl. I pray she will turn back to You + You will give her great strength of spirit + a clear, calm mind. May her ex be convicted of his terrible behavior towards her + stop manipulating her. May he feel compassion towards her + help her instead.

In Your precious name, amen.

#6 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up this family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, You know the needs of each and every one.  Father, I pray for the husband.  May he remember his vows to his wife.  May he stop all manner of actions and deeds that are displeasing to You.  May he turn his life to Your Word and may it make a difference.  May Cheryl be strong and resilient.  Help her to rely on Your Word for strength during this difficult time.  Father, guide rainbowgirl.  It is so difficult to watch your child suffer.  Give her the strength she needs and encourage her to find comforting scripture.  Bless this entire family.  May they become beacons of light for Your holy word.  May all they do encourage others.  May their turnaround start soon, according to Your Will for each of them.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and we thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

Let's keep her in prayer.  The situation is very serious with her very sick husband and his calculated mind games.  He knows her desires to be in ministry on a worship team.  He is like a 9th grader, spreading lies all over.  Unfortunately, where they live is like Peyton Place and reputations get ruined quickly.

#7 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:38 PM

Father God, I lift up Cheryl to you for YOUR touch for emotional clarity, in her heart and mind.  She is a mess Lord.  She has been crying for over a week because she doesn't want to give up all her things, artwork, she loves the home she has made.  Father, ease her pain, her emotional heartbreak and help her see there is a new beginning coming which will have her rely on Him all the way.  Comfort her during this time, since her soon to be ex is calling her every name in the book and spreading gossip around.  This marriage is not worth saving because he is a narcissist and has been "gas lighting" her for months, to bring on a breakdown.  She wants help and would like to go into a good behavior hospital to help her, but doesn't have the time.  Father, help me help her.  She is asking for prayer warriors to keep her lifted up for a clear, calm mind.  To know what to do.  Please take the "overwhelming" thoughts away from her Lord, and fill her with NEW DIRECTION FROM YOU.  Praying for her in the power of the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Jesus.......amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

Father, I call upon Your holy Name to send Your Holy Spirit to help Cheryl to know You and to trust Your healing grace. Her situation is in Your hands Father. I put my faith and my trust in Your Word. Thank You Lord for helping. With You all things are possible. I pray for her husband that your hands will be upon him. Thank you Lord. Miracles come from you. I pray for a miracle upon Cheryl. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

Father God, I lift up Cheryl to you for your amazing strength, peace, and courage.  Help her get her paperwork together as she has a Court date this Friday Aug. 10th.  She will be seeing Lane (who she is divorcing) in Court and I know that bother's her.  Help her stay the course. She needs someone to help her get things done, since she has PTSD now, from the most stress she has ever had in her whole life.  She needs CONTINUED counseling, which she is not receiving.  Thank you Father for her staying in your precious WORD.  She is finding her strength in YOU.  Father, this is serious, from what I see.  Her car was vandalized, enough to have a police report done.  It's like the enemy is attacking her from everywhere, BUT SHE KNOWS WHO HER PROTECTOR IS, and I thank you Lord.  Keep her surrounded by your loving, courages angels and remind her to put on the Armor every single day, since she is in a battle.  Help her to think straight and to stop relying on alcohol.  HELP HER FATHER IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THE MAGNIFICENT NAME OF JESUS.........amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:44 PM

Amen