5 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:16 AM

Father, I lift my cousin Robert who is suffering from stage 4 cancer. He has been discharged from the hospital staying at home without medication. He is in great pain. I pray for his salvation. My neighbour Lucy is suffering from stage 2 cancer. She has gone through several chemo and start losing her hair. She is wearing a wig. Please heal her Lord. She has faith in your mercy and grace Lord. Thank you Lord. I give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:22 AM

Father, you are so awesome. I lift both Robert and Lucy to you so that your will is fulfilled. Robert is suffering because of the pain. I lift his 86 years old mother to you who has been crying night and day watching her son dying of cancer. she lost her eldest son five years ago suffering from diabetic. I ask for your mercy and grace to release Robert from his pain, Lord. I pray for his salvation. Thank you, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

Robert passed away this morning. Father, be with his family. May Robert's soul rest in peace. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:59 AM

I pray for salvation and comfort, God, for Robert's family. I pray for healing from cancer for Lucy. Please glorify Yourself in Lucy. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:06 PM

I pray for salvation and comfort, God, for Robert's family. I pray for healing from cancer for Lucy. Please glorify Yourself in Lucy. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

amen and amen.

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,675 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:01 AM

Father in heaven,

Please comfort the family and loved ones of the loss of Robert.

Please heal Lucy and bring salvation unto her. Amen.