8 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:51 AM

Heavenly Father, hear me as I call on you in the day of trouble. My husband and I plan to travel outstation this Friday. I ask by faith and seek your approval for this coming plan. I trust you will direct our path. I seek divine protection and journey mercies upon us Lord. Should our plans are not in line with your plans please stop us Lord. We trust you completely and hoping we will get the answer by tomorrow. Lord, thank you for your faithfulness. We give you all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:35 AM

Father, thank you for everything. All plans for travelling is cancelled in Jesus' Name. Thank you for financial miracles, enough to buy groceries. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

Father, thank you for everything. All plans for travelling is cancelled in Jesus' Name. Thank you for financial miracles, enough to buy groceries. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for sustaining patches and her husband.  Thank You for financial miracles that allowed them to buy groceries.  Father, please help them as they seek ways to bring in money for their needs.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:50 AM

Abba Father, You know my needs. Thank you for Your divine provision Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:44 AM

Father, I seek financial breakthrough from you. You know my every need right now Lord. Thank you by faith for hearing my prayer and answer. All glory to God. In Jesus'Name. Amen.

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

Father I thank you for Patches and pray for financial miracles for her family.  

In Jesus' name.  Amen

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:01 PM

Abba Father, You know the situation that my family are going through right now. It is heavy for me to carry them based on my strength but Your Word gave me the assurance that all is well when I cast them all to You. By faith thank You, Lord. My husband and I may be struggling especially in the financial area, what with the coming wedding of my only daughter, bills to pay and home in the village that need repair and many more. I surrender all these problems to You, Lord, because I am telling my problems that my God is bigger and stronger than every stronghold that keep us in bondage. Thank You Lord for supplying our needs. I thank You and give You all the glory. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:34 PM

Father, I am asking for financial help and breakthrough. Life is tough Lord. You know our needs. May we receive the divine provision Lord. Thank you Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

Father, lead me to Your Word. Life is tough but You are strong. Help me not to lose hope but instead joyfully believe You own the cattle on the thousand hills. Lord You know our needs right now. I believe You will supply. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.