#31 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,867 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:52 PM

Thanks for your comfort.

I don't doubt my salvation now. I don't seek comfort in alcohol nor men. God has called me to a life of singleness since I am a divorced woman whose ex-husband is still alive though he has remarried. I don't understand why Leon dumped me after dating me for two months but nothing I say will make him want to even be friends with me anymore. I just want to be faithful to God the rest of my life and make it to heaven.

#32 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,867 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:13 PM

God: I pray for salvation for "Leon". I pray for a threefold hedge of protection around him. I pray that he will honour his parents. Give him a soft heart. Let him really know You and walk closely with You. Enable him to fulfill Your plan and purpose for him. If Your will is for him to marry, please provide the right woman for him. I pray that he will not put up security for another's loan. Please give him wisdom in all areas of his life and enable him to love wisdom and obey You. I pray for salvation for his relatives. Please enable Leon to be Your light. Heal him emotionally, mentally, and physically. Thank You, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

#33 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:06 AM

God: I pray for salvation for "Leon". I pray for a threefold hedge of protection around him. I pray that he will honour his parents. Give him a soft heart. Let him really know You and walk closely with You. Enable him to fulfill Your plan and purpose for him. If Your will is for him to marry, please provide the right woman for him. I pray that he will not put up security for another's loan. Please give him wisdom in all areas of his life and enable him to love wisdom and obey You. I pray for salvation for his relatives. Please enable Leon to be Your light. Heal him emotionally, mentally, and physically. Thank You, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

yes and amen.