26 replies to this topic

#16 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

There has been some restoration and friendship with my exboyfriend. This is answered prayer.

Praise God for answered prayer.  

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We thank You for hearing our prayers for fop.  May she and her ex find their way back to being friends.  If it be Your will, may their relationship begin anew.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#17 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:14 PM

Thanks, Dawna. I still love my exboyfriend so if he initiates, I want to get back together with him.

#18 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

Lord-I ask that you would bless FOP with healing-help her to reach out to others who are hurting-in doing so I pray that new friendships would be made-strengthen her&bless her with healing                        

#19 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

God,

I pray that if it is Your will that my exboyfriend and I resume a dating relationship that You will put it in his heart to reach out to me and love me. He has stated before that because I am six years older than him, that is too much for him. God, I submit to Your will whatever it is. I pray that he will make it is heaven and me too. In Jesus' name, amen.

#20 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

God,

I pray that if it is Your will that my exboyfriend and I resume a dating relationship that You will put it in his heart to reach out to me and love me. He has stated before that because I am six years older than him, that is too much for him. God, I submit to Your will whatever it is. I pray that he will make it is heaven and me too. In Jesus' name, amen.

I stand in agreement with this and all prayers for FOP.  Father, if it be Your will, help her ex boyfriend to realize that 6 years isn't such a barrier.  May he look beyond the age difference and see her heart and what she has to offer in the way of a long term relationship.  Thank You that she leaves the relationship in Your hands.  Life is a short, beautiful experience.  Thank You for each breath that we draw.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#21 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

God,

You know I love Leon so much. If it be Your will, I pray that he will love me too and initiate contact with me and want to get back together with me. God, give me favour in his eyes and in his sister's eyes and his family's eyes. If it be Your will, I pray that You will bring us together in marriage to serve You. God, I am asking for a miracle. Show him that 6 years is not a big age gap and is not a barrier. Show him if I am the helpmate You created for him. Purify our hearts and revive our relationship. Let me have peace with whatever Your will is in this matter. I am Yours, God. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#22 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:55 AM

My exboyfriend doesn't want to be my friend anymore. He never initiates contact with me anymore and rarely replies when I initiate contact with him. This is hurting me very much. I have accepted that our relationship and friendship is over. I am in a lot of emotional pain. Please pray for healing from my emotional pain. Thanks.

#23 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:42 PM

My exboyfriend doesn't want to be my friend anymore. He never initiates contact with me anymore and rarely replies when I initiate contact with him. This is hurting me very much. I have accepted that our relationship and friendship is over. I am in a lot of emotional pain. Please pray for healing from my emotional pain. Thanks.

I lift up fop to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, please help her as she navigates this painful time in her life.  Show her how valuable she is to You.  Send many ministering angels to comfort and care for her.  May she cling to Your promises even more during this time.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#24 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:09 AM

Thank you, dawna, for being there for me during this valley of my life.

#25 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,542 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

Thank you, dawna, for being there for me during this valley of my life.

It is an honor to pray for and with you.  I thank you as well for the prayers you offer on behalf of my family and myself.  God bless you.  

#26 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:24 AM

Lord allow this sister to strengthen again, in You, and in her friendship with this man. Lord help her to see her value to YOU and that YOU have a plan for her in all things. In Jesus Name. Amen

#27 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:17 PM

Amen. Thanks, friends, for your prayers. God is my hope and joy.