32 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

My Christian boyfriend dumped me almost two weeks again and since then refuses to have anything to do with me. He doesn't even want to be my friend anymore. It was fully my fault to cause him to dump me. Please pray that he will get in touch with me and want to be friends again. I accept that he doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore but I miss his friendship so much. Please pray that he will forgive me and message me soon. He lives in Asia and I live in North America so there is no chance of me running into him. Pray that he will soften his heart towards me and that we can be friends again soon. Thanks.

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:58 AM

Father God, I pray for Winnie.  I pray that You would fill her with Your peace and love, and heal her brokenness.  Open her eyes

Lord and help her to see how beautiful she is to You and allow her to feel the deep love You have for her in her heart.

No one can ever love her as much as You, and Lord I just pray that the power of Your love will strengthen her, put a smile on

her face, and help her to move forward toward the destiny You have for her.  I thank You Father God, for this powerful

woman of God who is committed to You, has been through many challenges and heartbreaks in life, but still continues to

press on and live for You.  Bless Winnie today, Father, and surround her with an army of angels, and may she be comforted

by Your love, and strengthened by the power of Your spirit, and give You all the Glory all the days of her life, forevermore,

in Jesus name, Amen!

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:11 AM

Father, thank you for being protective towards this sister FOP. Things happen for a reason. The break-up could be a way you are reminding her that this man may not be the person you have chosen for her. This sister is so kind and loving and she deserves someone who is kind and loving and caring who fear you and love her for what she is. Thank You Abba Father for your faithfulness. We give you all the glory Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:32 AM

Thanks, Dove3078 and Patches and anyone else who prayed for me. I am so heartbroken and depressed. This is the worst emotional pain I have been through in my life. I won't be on PrayWay much anymore.

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

Thanks, Dove3078 and Patches and anyone else who prayed for me. I am so heartbroken and depressed. This is the worst emotional pain I have been through in my life. I won't be on PrayWay much anymore.

Dear FOP:

I am so sorry for your pain.  If I could just make a suggestion; in the midst of your pain, reach out to others on this site.  Pray for them. Spend more time than ever before praying.  I did this during one of the worst times of my life and it sustained me and helped me hang on.  I have noticed many prayer warriors have fallen away from this site, myself included.  I am pledging today to spend more time on this holy site.  I hope to see you on here.  God bless you.  

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Only You know the pain FOP is going through.  Help her to navigate this pain.  Wrap her in Your loving arms and help her as she learns to cope without her love.  Bless this man also.  May he find forgiveness in his heart.  

All glory is Yours. We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

I received a text message today from my ex-boyfriend which gives me a bit of closure.. This text message shows that he has forgiven me. This is an answer to prayer since I wanted his forgiveness and he has forgiven me. I give glory and thanks to God for moving in his heart.

As for me, I am not doing well spiritually. This is the lowest I have been spiritually and I don't even know if I am a Christian (anymore). I have been eating less and drinking more alcohol. It is like I am self-destructing. My ex-boyfriend had given me a lot validation and made me feel good about myself and made me feel beautiful and now that he is not my boyfriend, my life feels meaningless and empty. I am still in love with him but have no choice but to respect that right now, he doesn't want a relationship. Please pray for us - that if God means for us to be husband and wife someday, that my ex-boyfriend will come back to me and want to try a relationship with me again. Thanks.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:16 PM

Dear Sister FOP, I know this is a trying time for you. Losing someone you love either through broken friendship or death can really break you up emotionally or spiritually. Do not leave PW. God put you here as a prayer warrior for a reason. Trust Him. I try to come in as much as I can. Taking care of two young grandchildren and being the wife of a village chief where I am often surrounded by ungodly people often leave me shaken and weak. Trust God. Do not doubt the power of prayer and His Holy Words. He will save you if you want Him, too. Remember Sis, we love you.

Lord, give FOP the strength to cast all her burdens to You. Let miracles and breakthrough come to her "in the same day". Let there be light, and there was light. Let Your light shine upon her Lord. Thank you Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

Just so broken. Basically, I go from work to home. Occasionally, I hang out with my parents. I drink alcohol to numb my emotional pain. I sleep a lot too. I have withdrawn from my friends and from God. I don't even know if I am a Christian (anymore).

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,447 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

Sis, be strong. We all go through trying times. I am experiencing one right now. Hoping my PW friends will pray for me. My trust in God's Words give me hope. So let God help us overcome our broken spirit. Let us both testify by faith how great our God is. Amen.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,201 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:17 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for peace for FOP. TY that she was forgiven by the ex so she has that closure. 

May this breakup not be a reason for her to fall farther away from You. May she not be deceived by demonic influences who want her to reject You.

Help all of us to be more faithful in prayer. I too am guilty of allowing distractions to keep me from praying on this website. I do better when I pray in writing bc I stay focused more. Praying verbally is fine, but we all need to pray w/o ceasing.

In Your precious name, amen.

#11 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:26 AM

TY Drei and Patches. I think Satan is using this breakup to pull me away from God. I haven't gone to church since Jan. 21, 2018.

#12 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:28 PM

Thank you Dove, Dawna, Patches, and DreiBohnen. Thanks to anyone else who cares about me.

#13 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

Father God I ask that you give FOP peace in this situation.  Let there be forgiveness and a restoration of trust and friendship. Satan has no power in the life of your child.  Strengthen her.   In Jesus' name,  Amen

#14 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:14 PM

Thank you, Vlee.

#15 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,860 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 10:53 PM

There has been some restoration and friendship with my exboyfriend. This is answered prayer.