#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:05 PM

Hi loyal Prayer Warriors,

Father God, thank you for this time where we can come to you 24/7, knowing that you hear our prayers. You are holy and just, loving and kind Father. Lord, you know exactly what is going on in Leslie's body. I ask, in Jesus' powerful name, to touch all cancer cells and remove them from her. I ask, believing that YOU are actively doing that, as I type this. Father God, heal her, as you healed the blind man, the paralytic, the woman who touched your robe and more. Father, YOU raised the dead, so I know that you can heal my daughter. Thank you for hearing and answering this prayer in the powerful name of Jesus............amen

#2 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

Please pray for Leslie who just found out that her scans showed no cancer in her body, but 3 or 4 new growths in her brain.  She is very down about this news.  She has just finished 14 radiation treatments on her pelvis, now to have more on her brain.  Pray that God touches her brain and removes the cancer.  From the base of her skull to the new ones.  Pray that her faith not be shaken with this news.  She is a strong Believer and a fighter.  Pray that her spirits don't get dampened, and that she will rise with new found faith in the name of Jesus...........amen

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

Please pray for Leslie who just found out that her scans showed no cancer in her body, but 3 or 4 new growths in her brain.  She is very down about this news.  She has just finished 14 radiation treatments on her pelvis, now to have more on her brain.  Pray that God touches her brain and removes the cancer.  From the base of her skull to the new ones.  Pray that her faith not be shaken with this news.  She is a strong Believer and a fighter.  Pray that her spirits don't get dampened, and that she will rise with new found faith in the name of Jesus...........amen

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We thank You for hearing our prayers for Leslie.  Father, please touch her with healing as only You can.  May the lesions in her brain heal.  Father, thank You that she and her family are strong believers. We know You work miracles and we believe in faith for one for Leslie.  Matthew 7:7.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen. 

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this family + give them peace. May Leslie feel that peace + rest in You as she prepares for even more treatments.

TY that no cancer is showing up in her body. May it disappear from her brain + may she be fully healed.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

Hi loyal Prayer Warriors,

Father God, thank you for this time where we can come to you 24/7, knowing that you hear our prayers. You are holy and just, loving and kind Father. Lord, you know exactly what is going on in Leslie's body. I ask, in Jesus' powerful name, to touch all cancer cells and remove them from her. I ask, believing that YOU are actively doing that, as I type this. Father God, heal her, as you healed the blind man, the paralytic, the woman who touched your robe and more. Father, YOU raised the dead, so I know that you can heal my daughter. Thank you for hearing and answering this prayer in the powerful name of Jesus............amen

Father God, I lift up Leslie to you for your amazing healing touch.  Touch the tumors that are currently growing in the right side of her brain.  May they shrink and dissapear.  May the rest of her body remain cancer free.  Praying for her brain tumors that the Doctor's cannot get to.  may the next mri show NO CANCER in the powerful name of Jesus.....amen

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:50 AM

God,

I pray for healing from cancer in the brain for Leslie. Let there be no cancer in her body. I pray that You will work everything for Leslie's good and Your glory. Give her Your peace. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:42 PM

Dear Lord,

May Leslie be healed of this horrible disease + regain full functioning. May the glory be Yours.

Bless her + her family + give them strength. They are all going thru such a trial. May they rely completely on You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#8 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 12:07 PM

Please lift my daughter, Leslie, up for she is having brain cancer surgery tomorrow, Tues. 8-21.  She has lots of swelling now and has very aggressive cancer growth where she had a tumor removed in 2016.  Pray for the Surgeons, Nurses, Technicians too.  Leslie is a trooper and a strong Believer.  She is an inspiration to me.

Thank you

#9 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,660 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:55 PM

Yeshua,

Please touch Leslie with the hem of Your garment and she shall be made whole.

Please bring comfort, peace and mountain moving faith unto her and all her family.

Thank You in advance for answering this prayer.