2 replies to this topic

#1 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Please keep me in your prayers. I feel God wants me to give him this mess I'm trying desperately to fix. And I'm trying to do just that. I see everything coming together, and I can't stop myself from jumping in and trying to hurry it along. But then, I just mess things up. Every single time. Surely God must think I'm an idiot. I just can't stop myself. Pray for me to be able to completely give this and other things in my life to God and allow him to solve them. Pray for me to stop destroying things. Pray for me to get out of God's way!

Thank you!

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

Father God, I pray for this special child of God, I pray Father for Your peace to flow through her heart and mind.  I pray for

Your will be done in her life, and help guide her, and move her in the right direction.  Father, grant her Your wisdom and

understanding of Your will, and give her the strength and grace to move forward.  Use her Lord to do great things in life

for You, Lord, and fill her, overflowing with the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit!  Anoint her with fresh oil today, Father,

and may she be a blessing to all those that comes across her path today, in Jesus name, AMEN!

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,410 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

Father, You see our hearts and know our thoughts for your ways are higher than our ways. I lift lettesgo to you who need your mercy and grace to provide the solution to her needs. Fill her O Lord with the Spirit of Discerning to know what comes from you and what is not. May she seek your Word and be fill with joy, peace and love. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayer and answer according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.