3 replies to this topic

#1 luvxobabe

luvxobabe

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

Please I am in desperate need of each and everyone of your prayers. This has been the roughest year of my life & was recently told that someone has tried to attack me and my life with evil and it is trying to steal my love. Please I beg for your prayers. Pray that all evil be cast from my life and my family. Help me pray for protection & that my love will be able to recognize the evil for what it is and comes back to me 💗

#2 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:18 PM

Thank you, Y'shua You have the victory through Y'shua stand firm don't let fear anxiety take hold in your life we all have to surrender completely to Y'shua this means clearing out junk closing access in our own life to anything unclean always remember satan and all demons have no power other than what is given by us and others they cannot create so they steal what is ours anyway be strong in Y'shua speak out what you believe should be as in my life learn every day to walk closer and closer to Y'shua giving the Holy Spirit control of your spirit it's a daily walk we all slip over and fall down just keep those eyes fixed on Y'shua     thank you Y'shua for the Angels around  us all thank you for the hedge of protection made up of your light around our familys all your children open the eyes and ears of your children that we will know all things in you Y'shua bless luvxobabe 

Joh 14:23  Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 
Joh 14:24  He who does not love Me does not keep My Words, and the Word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me. 
Joh 14:25  I have spoken these things to you, being present with you. 
Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you. 
Joh 14:27  Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Thank you, Y'shua all Praise Honor Glory Thanks, Love to you  Amen

Shalom  :D  :lol:

#3 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:10 PM

Heavenly Father send this person peace and love. Send them good people in their life that will help them during this time. Though we walk through the valley of death, we shall fear no evil Lord. Wrap this person in your love and protection while calming their fears and anxieties. Go before this person and clear the way of evil and wrongdoing, deliver them from attacks of those wishing to hurt them. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.

#4 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

ABBA:

I know that this site is full of good people, please send Your best here.

I pray that this person will be able to come here and praise Your name due to Your faithfulness and goodness.

Abba, please love on so much that she cannot deny it.

In Jesus name I ask,

Amen