4 replies to this topic

#1 marie53

marie53

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

My grandson was born today and weighed in at 8lbs. 1ounce. He is beautiful. His head was a tiny bit smaller than his chest. They are sending him by helicopter to another hospital for tests, to make sure he is alright.please pray for this innocent baby. That everything will be ok, and normal.thank you

#2 marie53

marie53

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

Please.please, pray for my grandson, who is in the hospital. Please pray for his health and that everything will be okay.god bless you.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:31 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for this precious child. Keep him safe. May all the tests come back normal.

May his family put all their faith in You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

Lord,

Please heal this child, make him whole and give him a 'good report.' In Jesus/Yeshua's name I pray. Amen. 

#5 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.