1 reply to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:46 PM

I am dating the son of my mom's childhood friend whom I met while vacationing in my birthplace a few weeks ago. He is a Christian and is five years younger than me. We went on a few dates and are friends right now. I live in Canada and he lives in Asia. Could you please pray that if he is God's choice of husband for me that this will lead to marriage? We keep in touch through instant messaging. Thanks for all prayers.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:23 PM

God I thank you for my friend in my birthplace. Thank you for our regular communications. I love this man and want to marry Him. I pray that he will want to marry me too. We both have said to each other that we are attracted to each other. I pray that he will love me soon. I pray for marriage between him and me in 2019 if it be Your will. Please speak to us specifically that you want us to marry each other. Please preserve, protect, and bless him and me and our friendship and let it grow into love, courtship, and marriage soon. I pray that he and I will see each other physically in 2018. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.