5 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:37 AM

Father, I lift every family member who is not well to You in Jesus' Name. I claim healing as indicated by Your Holy Word. I seek Your help, Lord to comfort my 21 months old grand daughter, Violet who is experiencing teething problems. Help her and her Three months old Sister Kathrine to always be healthy and a blessings to people around them. Keep both my husband and I in good health including my son who is helping us with general work. I praise You, Lord. I give You all the glory. Thank You Jesus for expanding my territories. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for good health for everyone in this family, + protection from the pollution in the area. May everyone have enough employment for their financial needs to be met. Protect them also from the wily schemes of the evil one, who always seems to work overtime on us when we're stressed.

TY for the blessings of these small children. They must be a great joy.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,436 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:06 AM

Thank you dear drei for your prayers. My granddaughter Violet is recovering from her teething problems. Lord, I am the one who is suffering from back pain. Please heal me Lord and deliver me from this pain. I am taking care of my two young granddaughters, Lord. Thank You Jesus. I put my trust in You. I know You will never forsake me especially at this time of needs. Thank you for hearing my prayers and answer. I give You all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

Thank you, Y'shua Praise you for your healing loving touch upon Violet thank you Y'shua for the hedge of protection of your light around patches I agree with her healing in her body strengthening her back to how you created her bless her and her family fill her with your Glory let her eyes shine with your Glorious light thank you Y'shua for the angels that fight for this whole family Praise you Y'shua

All Glory Honor PraiseThanks Love to you Y'shua

:D  :P  :D     

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,675 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:05 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with this prayer. Please answer it. Amen.

#6 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:19 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.