6 replies to this topic

#1 Lindi

Lindi

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:38 PM

Please pray for my husband Randy, he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, it has spread to lymph nodes next to the lungs, and in the neck. Thankfully it has not spread to the brain, bone, stomach, pelvis or any other organ. He is to have another biopsy on the tumor Wed and then it will be tested for over 200 genetic mutations, if there is one, they can match it to the exact immunotherapy that should kill it. They said immunotherapy is so much better than chemo as it will be a 100% accurate match to the tumor. But it is spreading, he is coughing more, and I'm worried even though I feel God...please pray it is healed in Jesus Name and that it doesn't spread before he can have treatment which they said could be mid to late Dec. I'm not sure he can wait but they told us this has to be his first line treatment. It's only available in trials at this teaching university hospital 5 hrs away, but they said it has actually melted away tumor's completely. Please pray for God's wisdom upon these Doctors and surgeons in guiding his treatment, for God's healing hand, for relief of his physical symptoms and emotional. As well as our children. This is the most heart breaking thing that has ever happened to any of us....he is a wonderful husband and dad! God's gift to us for certain! We love him with all of our hearts! Thank you for your prayers!!

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

Father God, I pray for Randy to be completely healed of all cancer in his body, in Jesus name.  I pray for Your healing

power to flow through his body and to kill every cancer cell, and heal every organ.  Father it says

in Your Word that by Jesus stripes he is healed, and I claim that promise over Randy, and thank You for that promise,

in Jesus name.  Thank You Father, for answering this prayer and touching his body today.  Thank You Jesus for the

blood You shed for him, and for healing him and setting him free, in Your name we pray, Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,302 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:24 AM

Father, You are the Great Physician. Your Word has the power to heal. May Randy receives Your Word, Lord. Make a change in Randy's life for Your glory. Thank You Abba Father for saving Randy. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,852 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless this family as they deal with this traumatic diagnosis. Give them strength, courage + may they put their faith completely in You. May they get the right doctors who will really want to help + do so with whatever will work the best + cause the fewest side effects. May they be treated with compassion, integrity + respect.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:08 PM

Father in heaven,

Please heal Randy and make him whole. Take this plague from him. By Yeshua's stripes, Randy is whole. We cast this sickness and all other cares upon the Lord. Thank You our Lord for answering this prayer. Amen.

#6 Lindi

Lindi

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

Thank you all for your prayers, please continue. There were some complications following surgery, they went in through the neck and there is some swelling. I've been icing it and giving him benedryl, he also has a cyst that's developed on his cheek that he was put on an antibiotic for. He's coughing more, more phlegm and it hurts his incision. He is also sleeping most of the day. Seems very depressed and worried. Please pray for renewed hope and joy through Jesus! And complete healing in His Name! Thank you!

#7 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.