#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,482 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up S to your holy throne of grace.  Father, please help her as she works to get her blood pressure under control.  May her kidneys begin to function normally.  Guide her as only You can.  Help her to gain knowledge into what will keep her well.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,312 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:27 AM

I lift up S to your holy throne of grace.  Father, please help her as she works to get her blood pressure under control.  May her kidneys begin to function normally.  Guide her as only You can.  Help her to gain knowledge into what will keep her well.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen

Father, I plead the precious Blood of Jesus to flow into S's body. May the Blood of Jesus normalize her blood and keep every organ especially her kidney to function well. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:38 PM

Dear Lord,

Kidneys are such a precious gift. Please restore S's kidneys to full health. Help her to learn everything she can do to keep her BP under control + make her kidneys' job easier on them, such as by reducing intake of protein, potassium, phosphorous, salt, + possibly even calcium. It is so hard to make the necessary dietary changes, + most people are overwhelmed.

May she get the help she needs so she won't feel so overwhelmed. May her docs ensure that she has the help of a dietician + that she gets regular exercise + is on the right medication.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:10 PM

Lord,

Heal S and make her whole. Bless every organ in her body, restore her kidney to normal functioning. Amen.

#5 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,482 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:33 PM

Thank You for the prayer warriors that lift up S to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, we thank You that her latest labs were no worse.  Touch her with healing as only You can.  Guide her doctor.  May he do her no harm.  As you know, she is in this position because her last doctor took her off her bp medicine, thinking she did not need it.  Father, I pray for that doctor as well.  He is old.  Perhaps it is time for him to retire.  Bless anyone still seeing him.  May they seek a new doctor before something like this happens to them.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:58 PM

Dear Lord,

May S's kidney heal + function well again. Give her + her family strength. May they rely on You completely, + harbor no anger.

In Your precious name, amen.