6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,380 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

Heavenly Father, thank You for never forsaking us at all times. My husband and I faced a lot of negative energy from people around us including our families, relatives and friends. Lord, I know everything happened for a reason. Lord, keep both my husband and I strong and always putting You first in everything we do. Let both of us believe and trust Your Word that our faith in You and in ourselves will remain strong. Keep us focus upon Your Word and not be influenced by people who is all out to destroy us, Lord. Use us mightily to be a blessing to others and bring glory to Your Name. Keep both if us healthy physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially and financially. Lord, help me to take good care of my two youngest grandchildren. They are 21 months and 3+ months. Give me wisdom and knowkedge to help my grandchildren to become children of God. Thank You, Lord. May Your will be fulfilled in my life, Lord. Thank You God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,531 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up patches and her family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, we pray for an abundance.  May it help in ways that help many.  Thank You that patches cares for her grandchildren.  What a blessing that is.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,380 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:17 AM

Thank you Sister Dawna for your prayer. Father, my husband and I may experienced many hardship and obstacles but it will not stop us from trusting You by faith. The year is coming to an end but for sure Your help and Your divine intervention in the coming years will never change. We will continue to give You praise and thanksgiving Lord to tell people around us that our God is awesome and faithful. Hallelujah! If my God is with me who shall be against us. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,380 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:29 PM

Father, thank you for everything. I trust your will be done in our lives. I put my faith and my trust in You to guide and instruct both my husband and I to do the things that you want us to do for your glory. I ask for the precious Blood of Jesus to cover us and our family, our marriage, health, finance, jobs, business and people you bring into our path. Protect our home and places that we visit. Thank you Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:22 AM

Abba:

Please allow Patches and her husband to reflect You.
May they continue to be shining examples of You to their grandchildren and their community.
Please remind them that they are not home yet...
In Jesus name, Amen

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:30 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for showing us  how to endure in the face of extreme hardship. Bless Patches + her husband as they keep struggling. We know You will reward them for their patient endurance.

Give them energy, wisdom + discernment as they strive to take good care of their grandchildren.

May all their needs be provided for. 

In Your precious name, amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,380 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:03 AM

Heavenly Father, thank you for 2018. Lord we are facing trials and tribulations in our live right now. I believe you hear my prayer day and night. Please Lord do not allow this mountain to stop us from trusting you. May you increase our faith Lord. My daughter plans to marry a non believer. I have no legal right to stop her, Father. Give both my husband and I the wisdom to face the man's family when they visit us. Father, you are in control. Thank you Lord. No matter what happen Lord, you deserve the glory. Thank you Jesus. In your Name I pray. Amen.