#1 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:30 AM

Lord,

I am asking for your healing touch on my oldest son. He's only eight years old and he is constantly sick. Jesus I ask that you heal him from the Valley Fever he has and touch his Gi tract. I ask that his tummy aches go away completely. I pray that he experiences freedom from illness. Protect him and keep him safe. Thank you Lord for being the God of healing and peace. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. Pour it over my boy. Allow him to bask in your glory and comfort.

In your name I pray,
Amen

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

Dear Lord, I pray for this eight year old boy.  Jesus, by Your stripes he is healed, and I thank

You Lord for taking his sickness on Your body so this boy can be healed.  I plead Your

blood Jesus over this boy from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet.  I rebuke

this sickness in this child's body, in Jesus name!  Father God, I pray for Your healing

power to flow through this boy, cleaning out all sickness and evil spirits out of him,

in Jesus name!  I speak to every organ in this child to line up with the Word of God,

and be completely restored and made whole, in Jesus name!  Lord, with just one touch

of Your hand, this child is healed, and I thank You Lord right now for setting him free,

and restoring his health so he can live and enjoy life.  Thank You Lord for healing

this boy, thank You Lord for answering my prayers, always, and thank You Lord for

Your Word, for all Your promises are true, and yes and Amen.  In Jesus name, Amen!

#3 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:31 AM

Lord,

I come to you again today and ask for my boy to be healed. He's weak and feverish again today. I pray that you work in his body, and miraculously heal him. Please give him comfort and peace today and every day. Keep my strong as I care for him.

In tour name I pray,
Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,380 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:57 PM

Lord,
I come to you again today and ask for my boy to be healed. He's weak and feverish again today. I pray that you work in his body, and miraculously heal him. Please give him comfort and peace today and every day. Keep my strong as I care for him.
In tour name I pray,
Amen

Heavenly Father, I come to You interceding for this son who is unwell. I trust Your healing in line with Your holy words in Isaiah 53:5. This boy should be delivered from all manner of sickness and pain. I believe the holy blood of Jesus will completely delivere him and make this son whole. Thank You, Lord Jesus for healing this son. We give You praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus' Name I ask. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:47 PM

Dear Lord,

It must be so hard for this young boy to deal with chronic illness. Please restore him to full health. May whatever is plaguing him be accurately diagnosed + treated.

Give his mom strength + patience. Help her to manage to make life fun for her boy in spite of all this.

May the boy find strength + comfort in You.

In Your precious name, amen.