4 replies to this topic

#1 thesweetlife26

thesweetlife26

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:59 AM

My son has been struggling with diarrhea for about two weeks now and has recently started running fevers. I have taken him to his doctors without much to go by. They really do not seem to care much. They said he could have possible contracted a parasite, but again they don't seem like they are concerned, which upsets me they are not taking anything too serious. I believe God is the true physician, I know he has healed my son I would like for the community to take time to pray fro my son. His condition is not normal and I do not take it lightly because I know this is an attack from the enemy. Please pray fro my son his name is Wyatt.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,464 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

My son has been struggling with diarrhea for about two weeks now and has recently started running fevers. I have taken him to his doctors without much to go by. They really do not seem to care much. They said he could have possible contracted a parasite, but again they don't seem like they are concerned, which upsets me they are not taking anything too serious. I believe God is the true physician, I know he has healed my son I would like for the community to take time to pray fro my son. His condition is not normal and I do not take it lightly because I know this is an attack from the enemy. Please pray fro my son his name is Wyatt.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up Wyatt and his family to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, thank You for the opportunity to pray for this family.  Father, we ask for Your mighty hand to touch Wyatt and to heal him as only You can.  Guide the doctors.  Give them extraordinary wisdom and compassion for this little one.  May they think how they would feel if it were their own.  Grant his family peace and the assurance that You hear our prayers.  Matthew 7:7.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

Father, thank You the price for Wyatt's healing has been paid for by the body and blood of Jesus. In accordance with Your word, i take authority over the source of this diarrhea and the fevers, and I command them to COME OUT of him right now!  This body has been redeemed through the finished work of the cross, and I speak peace to Wyatt's body and his immune system. His immune system chases down, overtakes and destroys all that works against life and health. By the stripes of Jesus, Wyatt is healed and made whole that the Father would be glorified in the Son. Thank you, Jesus! Amen!

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray this precious child is doing much better + his doctors will show greater concern for his welfare.

May he be totally healed.

In Your precious name, amen.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

Lord,

Please heal this child. Make this child whole.

Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Physical healing