5 replies to this topic

#1 christ child

christ child

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

God, take this pain from me and help me to heal. Help me to know that this is not personal and that I am doing my best at this time. I admit I am still full of rage. God make me see things differently I am asking for your assistance in getting there. Please guide me into being my best potential. Amen

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:47 AM

In the name of Jesus, I speak peace to the turmoil in christ child's mind and heart. There is therefore now, no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus.  It is by grace you are saved, and not of yourself. You believe Jesus died for your sins, and raised you up in newness of life. I break whatever lie and deception the enemy has tormented you with concerning your past.  I break the past off you.  Jesus has made you a new creation. Your past no longer identifies you. Your identity is found in Christ Jesus. As He is, so are you in this world. Find out who you are in Christ and who He is in you. Ephesians says that you are called, chosen, accepted in the Beloved. Romans 8 says that there is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made you free from the law of sin and death. Take communion. The body of Jesus was wounded, bruised, judged, and whipped for your healing, spirit, soul and body. His blood was poured out for forgiveness of sins, even the remittance of sins. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says that we are new creations. We are born again by the Spirit of God, by the will of God, by the word of God, and we have a new nature, a new law that we live under, which is the law of love.  You don't have to come to God accounting for any sin before you take communion. You judge yourself according to what God has said about you...forgiven, healed, redeemed, reconciled, crowned with loving kindness and tender mercies, and He satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. Look at Psalms 23...He prepares a table before you in the presence of your enemies, Your cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life, and you will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. You are blessed, loved, free. Ask the Lord to open your understanding, and when you take communion thank the Lord Jesus for healing you wholly, spirit, soul and body.  Listen to teaching on healing...Curry Blake of jglm.org has series on healing, and Joseph Prince has teachings on communion. God wants you to receive everything Jesus gave His life for. Be free in Jesus' name. 

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,558 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:29 PM

Dear Lord,

It is hard to let go of anger + rage, but You can help CC to see things differently so she can heal. May she be able to let go of that which is binding her to the past. ay she grow in faith + wisdom.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

Father in heaven,
Please bless Christ child.
Heal the wounded area within them.
Cast out the rage.
Father, we humans often feel this way when we have been hurt.
Therefore, I ask you to heal the 'hurt' that this person is experiencing.
Remove all oppression and/or depression.
In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

#5 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:30 PM

Thank you, Y'shua fill Christ Child with the joy strength peace that only comes from you Daddy light a fire deep in your child's soul awaken intimacy burn with you Dunamis resurrectional fire open your child up to your ways open  Christ, child's eyes thank you for ministering angels waring angels fighting withholding the victory 

Joh_14:27  Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Heb_1:7  And of the angels He says, "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."

1Co_6:3  Do you not know that we shall judge angels, not to mention the things of this life?

Mar_9:24  And immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief.

Blessings Favor believe never stop whatever your doing wherever walk with Y'shua not in your head in your heart Y'shua puts it like this

Joh 15:7  If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done to you. 
Joh 15:8  In this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, so you shall be My disciples. 
:D  :P

#6 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

Father God, I pray for Your healing anointing to flow through her right now Lord,

I pray for the brokenness in her heart to be mended, and strengthened by Your

love.  Father, I ask that You wrap her in Your loving arms and bring peace to her

mind and heart.  Let her know and feel how very much You love her, and that You only want her

to be happy and to let go of her past.  The enemy brings to our minds everything that

brings us down, but You oh Lord bring to our minds life, peace, and a future reign

with You in heaven.  Jesus You are coming soon, and I pray for this beloved child of

God, and for all of us on PrayWay to be ready for Your coming back.  Protect her from

the enemy, Father, surround her with Your warring angels, and may no weapon formed

against her prosper, as Your Word says, in Jesus name, AMEN!