1 reply to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:58 AM

Loving Heavenly Father, I just want to thank You for hearing my prayers for protection and provision and You heard and answered. My husband and I visited our village home recently. Before we left the village to start our four hours journey back to the city, we stopped at a cafe and a friend joined us for breakfast. After completing breakfast, we wanted to start our journey. The car gave us problem. It could not start. I prayed to God asking him to send help. He sent someone who helped us to push the car. We went to a nearby workshop and had the car battery replaced. It cost us a fortune. We were advised by the mechanic to drive back by not switching the aircon. Father, I trusted You completely when I asked for journey mercies. Thank you, Lord that the incident happened in town and not while we were in the village or along the highway back to the city. Holy Father, thank you for Your divine intervention and protection that we reached home safe. Thank you that it did not rain. This morning, we sent our car to the workshop. The mechanic checked the car and found out that the water pipe leaked and the engine was having some charging problem. Thank You, Lord Jesus for saving and rescuing us from danger. You are indeed awesome, Lord. You never forsake us while we face danger. Thank You for taking care of our car. All glory to You Lord Jesus. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

Praise God