10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

Father, I lift my son Gerard to You in Jesus' Name. He seeks Your divine guidance and instruction in his life right now. He has plans but I pray that his plans are in line with Your will for him. Lord, he is confused and losing confidence in his life. I surrender his needs to You, Lord Jesus. I put my trust and my faith in Your holy hands. I pray that You will bring the right people into his life. That he will be bless with a successful life and be a blessing to people around him. Keep him strong and healthy, fill with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, Lord. Thank You, Lord for helping Gerard. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,652 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:09 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with Patches prayer for her son.

Please answer this prayer. Amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,816 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

God,

Give Gerard a sense of his destiny and may his plans be in line with Your plans for him. I pray that he will not be confused but will have clarity of thought in You. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 05:03 AM

Father, the year 2017 is coming to an end. I just want to thank You for every blessing, trials and tribulation that my family are going through. Father, I am excited about the coming new year 2018. My faith and my trust is in You that my son Gerard's life will change positively.That You will enlarge his territory. He will be the Head and not the tail. I believe Gerard will experiences breakthrough especially in finance and work related. He will never experience lacking. I pray that he will continue to live his life pleasing You, Lord. Thank You for Your perfect timing in my son, Lord. Thank You for divine intervention in Gerard's life. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:09 AM

Father, thank you for your presence in Gerard's life in 2017. I believe greater things will happen in his life this year 2018. I put my trust and my faith in You Lord that Gerard will rise up to be the Head and not the tail. May you order his steps and guard his heart Lord. Thank you Jesus. Let your will be fulfilled in his life. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:46 AM

Father, may Your plans come to pass upon Gerard's life now. He has been jobless and without income. Thank you Lord, Gerard is helping me to look after my two young grandchildren. Lord, I believe he needs to rise up and leave his comfort zone. Thank you Lord for helping him. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:17 PM

Dear Lord,

Please put an opportunity in place for Gerard so he may find a good-paying job + regain his confidence. May that job be one in which he can serve You + sense Your guiding hand.

May he not feel despair or give up.

In Your precious name, amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:38 AM

Abba Father, have mercy on Gerard. May You open doors for Gerard now and let your plan be fulfilled in his life. I put my trust and my faith in You Lord that great and mighty blessings will be upon Gerard now. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:17 PM

Abba Father, you are indeed awesome. Thank you for blessing Gerard with job. May you order his steps and guard his heart daily that he will always trust you even when he encounter problems. I pray for the light of Jesus to shine upon his face daily. Give him the Spirit of discerning and wisdom that he will find favor with God and people around him. Lord, he is so far away. I pray that all is well with Gerard. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon Gerard. Thank you Jesus. All glory to God.

#10 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:26 AM

Lord, Gerard is at an exciting time in his life, searching for direction from You. Lord help him to build his trust and know that YOU are in control and You will bring him direction and blessing in all things if he just has faith. In Jesus Name.  Amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,404 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:46 AM

Father, I agree with Nessa's prayer for Gerard. Lord, I just want to thank you for giving my son a job that provide stable income to support him. Give him the wisdom to live right and daily glorify you, Lord. I plead the Blood if Jesus upon Gerard. May you protect him daily and surround him with your Angels. Bless the place he rented. Protect him and the place he stay. Order his step and guard his heart that Gerard will daily receive your light that brings supernatural grace and mercy from God and men. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.