#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

Dear Lord,

I don't know what happened + I'm not sure the family knows yet what caused the mom's death. She was only about 50. I don't know either if she had a relationship with You. I think they went to church when the kids were small but may have fallen away.

May this inspire the family to return to You. May they not be angry at You, because You are only + always fair + just. 

This will be particularly hard on her husband. She was his soulmate. Help him to keep from falling into a pit of despair. He can only survive with Your help.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,459 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

Dear Lord,

I don't know what happened + I'm not sure the family knows yet what caused the mom's death. She was only about 50. I don't know either if she had a relationship with You. I think they went to church when the kids were small but may have fallen away.

May this inspire the family to return to You. May they not be angry at You, because You are only + always fair + just. 

This will be particularly hard on her husband. She was his soulmate. Help him to keep from falling into a pit of despair. He can only survive with Your help.

yes and amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

Dear Lord,

I esp. pray for M's husband since he was so completely bonded to his wife. He will be at great risk for despair. He grew up knowing You but I don't know the state of his soul now. May he remember he can only find peace in You + pursue a relationship with You. May he not fall into alcohol abuse or depression.

May the son, J, consider his lifestyle + how You view it. May he turn to You as well.