#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

Dear Lord,

I don't know what happened + I'm not sure the family knows yet what caused the mom's death. She was only about 50. I don't know either if she had a relationship with You. I think they went to church when the kids were small but may have fallen away.

May this inspire the family to return to You. May they not be angry at You, because You are only + always fair + just. 

This will be particularly hard on her husband. She was his soulmate. Help him to keep from falling into a pit of despair. He can only survive with Your help.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,469 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

Dear Lord,

I don't know what happened + I'm not sure the family knows yet what caused the mom's death. She was only about 50. I don't know either if she had a relationship with You. I think they went to church when the kids were small but may have fallen away.

May this inspire the family to return to You. May they not be angry at You, because You are only + always fair + just. 

This will be particularly hard on her husband. She was his soulmate. Help him to keep from falling into a pit of despair. He can only survive with Your help.

yes and amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:50 PM

Dear Lord,

I esp. pray for M's husband since he was so completely bonded to his wife. He will be at great risk for despair. He grew up knowing You but I don't know the state of his soul now. May he remember he can only find peace in You + pursue a relationship with You. May he not fall into alcohol abuse or depression.

May the son, J, consider his lifestyle + how You view it. May he turn to You as well.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:59 AM

God,

I pray for M's husband and family that You will comfort them in the loss of M. God, thank You for the years that they had with M. I pray that they will turn to You in this time of sorrow. Please let them not fall into despair or sin. Give them godly friends to comfort them and be a shining witness for You. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:50 PM

Dear Lord,

JF's family is planning a huge celebration to honor his mom's memory. This will be a huge expense + as You know, they tend to spend a lot, May they not spend beyond their means or get in debt.

Once this celebration is over, I suspect DF, M's husband, will really begin to despair. He was raised in a Protestant church but I think they fell away. May he return to You. It is the only way he will ever find peace. May he realize that + do what he can to help his sons realize it as well.

I esp. pray for J, whose lifestyle is one that You would not approve of. I don't know about S.

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

Lord,
Please comfort this family in their time of grief and save all those who are lost.
Thank You our Father for answering this prayer. Amen.