6 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:28 PM

Please pray for my daughter, Cheryl. I found the suicide note she has recently written and it absolutely broke my heart. I just suddenly lost my son 3 weeks ago, Cheryl'sister has stage 4 cancer, so unless God performs a miracle, I will lose her, so you can see how this hit.
Pray the blood of Jesus over her and the chains of evil trying to take her life be met with the Blood of the Lamb. I pray the Armor of God over her right now in the POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS.......amen

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,844 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

Dear Lord,

Please lift Cheryl up + give her hope. May she hold firm to the end in her faith + not give up. May she also consider that suicide will solve nothing; only cause more problems.

Lift RBG up as well. This is surely a great trial for her. May she be filled with peace + ministered to by many. 

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 omi

omi

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

prayers for the sadness, for the hopelessness to stop, for the light of Jesus to shine in Cheryl's heart

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:21 PM

Father in heaven,

Please lift up Cheryl's spirits, and give her the joy that the Bible talked about.
Please comfort RBG and her entire family in their loss.
Please heal the daughter/sister that has cancer. Please rebuke that cancer and cast it from her. We
know that all things are possible with You.
Bless this family.
Give them beauty for ashes, and joy instead of sorrow.
Thank You our Father for answering this prayer. Amen.

#5 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

Father God, I pray for Your angels to surround Cheryl to protect her from the evil one.

Lord, I pray for Your Holy Spirit to fill Cheryl's heart right now, and give her peace in

mind and heart.  Lord, please hold Cheryl in Your loving arms, and reassure her of Your deep

love for her and how special she is.  Give her hope and comfort that only heaven can

give.  Father, I pray that You would strengthen her heart, and build her up, and

open her eyes to see how very much she is loved in this world and in heaven above.

Lord, I also pray for Cheryl's sister, and I plead the blood of Jesus over her, and I

believe in my heart that by Your stripes she is healed.  I pray that she will live a long,

healthy, life, and as Your Word declares, she will not die, but live, and she will

declare Your salvation, and give You praise as long as she has breath.

Thank You Lord for answering this prayer.  I love You with all my heart, in Jesus name,

Amen.

#6 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:41 PM

Praise you Y'shua as you are in rainbow girl and she is with you open her eyes so every ministering angel around her will be seen every angel fighting for her daughter will be seen every demonic king behind cancer on her daughter's soul I ask for your Dunamas resurrectional fire to burn and cleanse every king behind suicide burn of her daughters soul strengthen her from the inside out she will know she is your child having the victory no matter what is before her   Rainbow Girl I ask for the Dunamus resurrectional fire to burn the king behimd greif of your soul wash from the top of Rainbowgirls her daughters head to the tip of their toes

Remeber Y'shua is with you always

Act_3:7  And taking him by the right hand, he lifted him up. And immediately his feet and ankle-bones received strength. 

All Glory Honor Praise Thanks to you Y'shua
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#7 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:56 AM

Father, I pray for Cheryl, Lord, I pray for the peace of God to fill her heart and for Your loving

arms be wrapped around her so tight.  I pray for armies of warring angels to be dispatched from

heaven to surround this whole family, and to protect them from the evil one.  I pray for the

power and presence of Your Holy Spirit to fill their home and hearts, giving them the power

and victory to overcome and live abundant lives through Jesus Christ our Lord.  I plead and apply

the blood of Jesus over Cheryl, and this whole family, for protection, for healing in their bodies,

for healing in their hearts and minds, and for prosperity and peace.  Thank you Lord for Your

tender mercies and grace.  Thank You, Father, for Your unfailing and everlasting love for this

beautiful family.  Keep them safe from the evil one, Father, and bless them with Your richest

blessings, in Jesus name, Amen.