#31 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:46 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for helping A find enough work to pay her bills. I cont. to pray she will wind up with a good job, better benefits, + a salary commensurate with her education + skills.

Protect her health so she no longer has the dizziness problem. It really worries me. May she make changes so she is doing everything she can to take the best possible care of her health that she can. She doesn't want to hear some of what I have to say about health; may she hear it from someone she will pay attention to + then apply it. May Marty do the same.

May A cont. to have good relationships with her bosses + coworkers + do well in her career.

In Your precious name, amen.

#32 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,005 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:59 PM

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

Father I pray that you continue your works in A's life and let her find favor with you.  Bless her with health, peace, and joy.  Surround her with Godly people who she can fellowship with.  We know that you are in control.  

Thank you Father for your grace and mercy. 

In Jesus name. 

Amen

#33 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,463 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:24 PM

Father, thank You for Your divine provision upon A. You know her needs Lord. May Your plans be fulfilled in her life. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#34 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for providing for A's needs. I think she's considering not staying at the community college, if she can get enough classes at the major university. The latter has day classes, which she prefers. It also pays better. I pray it will be possible for her to get secure employment at the university, + not have to teach at night anymore.

The third school, another university, has had her teach 1 class during the summer. I pray she'll be able to do that again this summer. They pay the best.

Help her + Marty manage their finances wisely. So far they both seem to be on the same page in that regard, + neither is frivolous with money.

College campuses tend to be ridiculously liberal. Protect her from false teachings + from being led astray in the name of "tolerance."

In Your precious name, amen.