#16 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that A did get hired to teach that summer class at a major university in our city. She'll resume teaching at the community college in the fall, but hasn't heard back from the 3rd university about an option to teach a class in the fall as well. It is a struggle to manage financially in spite of having a Master's Degree d/t universities not wanting to hire full-time staff bc they don't want to pay benefits.

May she soon get a good full-time job with benefits + a salary commensurate with her education + skill level.

TY for providing for her needs in spite of all this.

TY for the happiness her little cat brings her. Please keep this beloved pet healthy + safe.

Protect her from the extreme liberal agenda being pushed at many universities these days. It is beyond ridiculous. One university wants to prohibit Christians from saying "God bless you" because they allege it is a microaggression against Islam. It seems to me that not allowing one person to bless another is an assault on Christianity + an infringement of the right to practice one's religion freely.

Please protect her, Marty + all of us against being deceived by false teachings. It is frightening what is being allowed + even endorsed these days.

In Your precious name, amen.

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A has enough work for this summer. I am so thankful that she got hired by a major university again to teach a class. She will also be able to cont. teaching at the comm. college during the 2018-2019 academic year. However, our governor keeps trying to cut funding to higher ed. He did it once but thankfully the House legislature did not approve his 2nd attempt at cutting it further.

I pray she will have enough students in her unique field to keep her classes open. May she also hear back soon from a different university re: teaching a class there in the fall. I pray for a FT job with good benefits + fair wages.

TY for all the ways You take care of her. 

#18 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:22 PM

Dear Lord,

TY + praises that the adjuncts got a 3% raise that's retroactive to Jan. of 2017. Every little bit helps.

TY that A got a call back from the other university she applied to/interviewed with. She has to get back in touch with them but she wants to just teach 1 class there since she'll be teaching 2 at her original job in the fall.

Keep her + all students + staff on all campuses safe. All these school shootings are such a tragedy. I'm unaware of shootings on college campuses but it is still a risk.

May she soon get FT status, good benefits + a decent salary at the site she prefers so she won't have to drive all over the place.

#19 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:35 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for what You have done to provide employment for A. All the adjuncts at the community college got a 3% raise--every little bit helps. She has a summer class she is teaching at another university. We're waiting to hear back from the 3rd university she applied at. May she get an answer soon.

I pray she can get a FT job with good benefits + a salary commensurate with her education + skills.

#20 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,560 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We thank You for A's special skills and talents.  Good teachers are hard to come by.  Father, we thank You for her raise and we pray for a full time employment with benefits that will utilize the talents and skills You have blessed her with.  May she derive great joy from teaching and may she positively touch many lives.  May she leave a legacy of learning for many.  We give You the glory for every aspect of her life.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,410 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:04 PM

Father, thank You that You never sleep and You are watching over A. Look on A with favor, Lord. You have put more joy in her heart than they have when their grain and new wine abound. (Ps. 4:6-7). Trusting You Lord for secure and joyful job for A with good income. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,030 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much that A was able to teach a summer class at a major university here for the 2nd year in a row. May she be able to continue doing so.

Special thanks for the job she got at another university. It is just teaching 1 class, but it is a foot in the door, as they say. She'd been told that the director of the program was extremely difficult to work with, + that is why she didn't take a FT job there. But I pray that she has no problems with this director + that they get along very well.

TY also for the 2 classes she'll still be able to teach at the community college. It will help her to make ends meet with 3 classes to teach. You've made her very resourceful + careful with money. I am very thankful for that. I'm also thankful that she gets along so well with her coworkers at the community college. I pray this will be the case everywhere she works.

Protect her from financial reverses, identity theft, computer/device/bank accounts hacking, + all forms of evil.