#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

Dear Lord,

A is only in her 2nd year teaching + her position is unstable due to funding cuts + low seniority. Plus, there are political issues going on. She worked so hard to get a Master's Degree in her field + she is uncertain what will happen. I pray she can get + keep a good job in  her field + that You will bless it. May she seek Your guidance at all times  + follow Your direction.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Dear Lord,

I know You have A's best interests at heart + have given her hope + a future. May she always seek Your guidance in every area of her life. May she make time to have an active relationship with You via prayer + studying Your Word. 

I esp. pray for direction in her career.Things look unstable right now but You are in control. May she be able to get a secure job in her field that meets her financial needs. TY for providing an interim job for her at this time.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,459 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for the many ways you have prepared A for her career.  May the employment she desires open up for her and may she have many years to fulfill the career You placed in her heart so many years ago.  May she have good, fair wages and good benefits.  Thank You for watching over her.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.