1 reply to this topic

#1 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

This is emergency information for the world, a desperate call for global prayer from mankind. We must come together now and get this job done because all lives matter for this. Just in case you didn't know, God has sent His Warning Signs to every part of the world, I have just finished researching each one and nobody is listening, nobody is paying attention. Warn your family and friends God has sent us a sun eclipse on august 21st, 2017 and the following. Get ready get ready get ready and please pray we are "the global blanket" for our world!!!

1. Places on fire in 2017: California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, British Columbia, Alberta, Vancouver, Nova Scotia, Greece, Brazil, Portugal, Algeria, Tunisia, Greenland, The Sakha Republic of Russia, Siberia, China, Japan and France and etc..

2. Floods: Texas, Florida, Sierra Leone, Niger, and the Islands and etc.

3. Hurricanes: Harvey, Irma, and 2 more predicted to move in soon after and etc.

4. Tsunamis: Iran and Greenland have been cover lately and the North West Coast of the of the U. S. predicted to get hit next.

5. Monsoons: were reported in India, Nepal, Pakistan, S. Asia and Bangladesh and etc. All of these places have massive death toils.

6. Record # heat waves: Italy, France, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, USA, Europe, Germany and Ukraine and etc.

7.Yellowstone National Park Volcano in Wyoming: has had 2300 tremors since June 2017 and I haven't seen this on the news.

8. Idaho: has had 141 small earthquakes this year and I haven't seen this on the news.

9. Earthquakes: Idaho, Alaska, California, S. Illinois, Oklahoma, Nevada, Canada, Australia, Chile, Philippines, Japan, New Zealand, Mexico, Turkey,     Argentina, Indonesia, and New Guinea and etc.

When do we pay attention to a little of the world's news of wonders and signs, this is God warning us, to "repent for the Kingdom Of Heaven is at hand" in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ according to Matthew 3:2. Amen. Please, please pray with me for all God's People, let God hear "our voices of worship" prayer warriors.                                                                       

#2 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:17 AM

There has been over 5400 earthquakes recorded by scientists about the magnitudes from 2.5 and greater between 1-1-17 to 9-9-17 according to a search of the ANSS comprehensive earthquake catalog. Pray! "and great earthquakes will be in divers places and famines and pestilences and fearful sights and great signs will there be from Heaven", Luke 21:11. All lives matter!