Photo

Please pray for me. For God's glory and for my healing.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

Heavenly Father, in Matthew 7:7 You clearly says, Ask and it will be given. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be open unto you. Thank You, Lord. I surrender my grief and all my weaknesses to You in Jesus' Name. Lord, I was sad that our three year old dog was hit by a car outside our home yesterday morning. We were not at home and only knew about her death in the evening. Praise the Lord for good neighbour who buried her immediately. I am thankful that she did not suffer according to witness. My pet's death opened my eyes to know that You are in control of every situation. You heal, You save, You give and You take away. O Lord, with so much wickedness in this world today, hearts are growing cold. Your Words are being distorted. Please forgive me Lord for backsliding and straying from Your ways. Talk to me Lord. Use me and love me. I am weak and You are strong. I put my trust in You, Lord. Send in Your Holy Spirit to touch lives especially Your prayer warriors whose faith will remain steadfast and faithful who share the Words of God in order to bring peace, harmony and the eagerness to seek Your face. Thank You, Lord. Bless this Site, PW. Reveal Yourself to us. Let Your Word touch our hearts and bring us to repentant. You are good Lord. We need You right now. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus' Name I ask. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:57 AM

Father, today I don't feel well, headache and bodily pain, I feel weak, Lord. Father, thank You that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Thank You for never forsaking me and my loved ones. Keep all of my family safe, Lord. Keep us all in good health, Lord. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.