#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

Dear Lord,

Please protect + heal A. She has been having abdominal, back + L side pain for several days, plus some blood in the urine. There's been no fever. She will see a doc tomorrow. May this not be anything serious + may the cost not be terrible. Her insurance doesn't take effect for 2 weeks.

It's hard to see your child struggle. She already is barely making ends meet. I pray for relief for her.

I know You are holding her in the palm of Your hand. TY for being our awesome God.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

Dear Lord,

TY so much for protecting A so far. There is no apparent infection, although it looks like she has a kidney stone. The doc tried to prescribe a dangerous antibiotic, which is very upsetting-the company is being sued for $800 million for concealing dangerous + permanent side effects. A refused it + is taking a safer one, altho' since she has no infection I think it's too aggressive to give it.

At least we have a good idea of what the problem is. Pls keep protecting her health + may she see a nephrologist once her insurance takes effect. I pray she will be able to see Dr. S.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:08 AM

Father, You are the Great Physician. I ask for Your help upon A with this situation. Thank You, Lord by faith and considered it done for Your Name sake. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

Dear Lord,

May A soon have relief from the kidney stone symptoms. Her BP was also elevated while she was in the urgent care facility, but that is not so unusual. May it come back down.

Protect her while she awaits approval of health insurance. May nothing interfere with it + may she agree to see a nephrologist (Dr. S.). I hope she won't have to go to a different health network.

May this motivate her further to do all she can for her health-Marty too,

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for Your protection of this precious daughter. If she has a stone, I pray it passes easily + completely. TY that there is no more blood. May she realize the importance of seeing a nephrologist as soon as her insurance kicks in. May nothing interfere with the insurance coverage.

May she have no further issues with stones. May this incident help her to do all she can to maximize her health-Marty, too.

I pray again that she will have enough students enrolled in her classes this year so she can pay her bills. I also pray she can get a better, FT job with good benefits.

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I lift up A and her mom to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, please touch her with healing.  Reveal the source of her issue so the doctor can diagnose and safely treat her.  May her health insurance kick in with no issues.  Father, guide her to a good ft job with good benefits.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:57 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A seems to be mostly pain-free. Impress upon her the need to be evaluated by a nephrologist as soon as her insurance kicks in. May nothing interfere with that. I pray she will agree to see Dr. S. I'm almost certain she had a very small kidney stone, + once a  person gets one it is likely to happen again.

#8 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that it appears the pain is gone. May A have no further issues with kidney stones or pain. Inspire her to realize what a great gift health is + do all she can to maximize hers-healthy diet, exercise, adequate sleep, etc.

Praises to You for finding a way for her to h ave health + dental insurance. It is such a blessing.

Lord, she needs job security. Our governor has cut funding for higher ed + political issues are affecting the likelihood that she will be able to keep teaching college. She has low seniority + no tenure so she'd be among the first to be let go. Please find a way to help her get + keep a good job in her field.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A seems to have gotten past the apparent kidney stone problem, but she still needs to be evaluated medically. I pray she will do so now that she has health insurance. TY so much for that.

There are other health issues that concern me greatly. There are so many environmental toxins around + she has health issues she shdn't have at her young age. Please inspire her to do everything she can to eat properly, exercise, + get enough rest. Part of the problem is the cost of healthful food is higher than the cheap garbage. Please provide job security, benefits, + everything she needs. Teach her to seek You more + rely on You fully. May Marty do the same.

Help me to set the best possible example I can for her as a Christian mother and fellow servant of Yours.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

Dear Lord,

I have been feeling particularly concerned about A's health lately. Please protect her from not being able to get enough sleep, from excess stress, anxiety, + any physcal problems.

May she do all she can to eat right, exercise, + take care of her health. May she be inspired to learn the best ways to do so.

Protect her from a recurrence of kidney stones.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for A to be as healthy as possible. May she be led to study how best to care for every aspect of her being-spiritual, physical, mental, etc. Provide ways for her to become aware of what she needs to know + give her the desire to implement any changes she needs to make.

Please protect her from kidney stones, anxiety, stresses, + any other health-related issues.

#12 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again that A finally has health insurance. May she get evaluated for the apparent kidney stone. She isn't having symptoms of that now, but they usually recur.

Inspire her to do all she can to take care of her health. May she not let stress or other issues keep her from practicing healthy eating habits + getting enough regular exercise + adequate sleep.

I cont. to pray that she will be able to find a secure job in her field with good benefits. May there be no further cuts to higher ed + no further political issues affecting her employment.