2 replies to this topic

#1 Sue_12

Sue_12

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

Years ago I asked my christian brothers and sisters on PrayWay  to pray with me for God to turn my situation around by allowing me to have children naturally, many of you pray for me, and indeed, God have make me a mother of 2 children. Sometimes ago, I was diagnosed of hydrosalpinx (a toxic fluid which can't permit fertilization), doctors told me that the only option I have is to go under operation to clear the fluid, and that possibility assist that the tubes may get filled again with the toxic fluid after six months. They told me that my Fallopian tubes were in bad shape, and that the possibility of me having children were slim. I refused to go under operation, and placed the issues before the Almighty God in prayer. But praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ who answered my prayer and your prayer by allowing me to have children without any complications. 

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:05 AM

Praise the Lord. Yes, I agree with you Sister that our God is faithful. Thank You Jesus for this wonderful testimony of Your faithfulness. All glory to God. Amen.

#3 Sue_12

Sue_12

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

Amen.