6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

Father, with a heavy heart I come before You on behalf of my husband who was elected as the new village chief since end March 2017. I have witnessed many incidents and heard things that caused disharmony in our village. My husband and I need You, Lord because we are unable to handle this problems based on our own strength. We need Your help with several men who are addicted to alcohol. When they are drunk they became trouble makers. One person in particular, Jackie when drunk will resort to hurting his wife. The villagers including from neighbouring longhouses experienced similar problems. I am lifting our people including our neighbours to You, Lord. We are all sinners. I will continue to pray for their salvation. Most of them are Christian but their lives are still in bondage to the gods of this world. Lord, I believe You are placing my husband and I in that village for a reason. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon my husband and I and our family and simple home while we visit the village and our house whom we completely trust You to protect at all time. Lord, deliver our village and the villagers from sodom and gomorah. Free the people from every stronghold that caused them to be addicted to alcohol and domestic violence. May You bless us with people who can help our people to change. Our village is under develope, lacking good roads and clean water. Please fill my husband with wisdom, opening doors of people in authority to help him to raise the standard of living for our people. Use me mightily, Lord to glorify You as I lead prayers while in the village. Thank You, Lord. Thank You for not forsaking us. We trust You Lord. Our lives is in Your hands. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:44 AM

Father, I give You all the glory. May Your mercy and grace rain down upon our village and the people including the other villagers living nearby. O faithful Holy Father, we need Your help to cleanse our people especially those who are facing social problems such as smokers, domestic violence, addicted to alcohol, and many characters that may displease You, Lord. Those living in poverty are always being bullied by the rich. I seek Your help to change the hearts of our people to turn to You O Lord discarding their pagan ways. My husband and I are always being slandered when we ask them to pray with us and out our trust in You instead of the gids of the world. Father, we need Your protection and guidance when we face the people be it from the village or other villages. Please help us Lord to overcome every obstacles that may hinder us to bring the villagers to hear Your Word and give their hearts to Jesus. I pray for revival and salvation healing to take place in the rural areas. May You bring the right people from the Church to pray and transform our people. Thank You, Lord. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:52 PM

Dear Lord,

Please guide Patches + her husband as they seek to be a light to their fellow villagers. Send you Spirit to guide + teach the new Christians, + to open the eyes + unstop the ears of those who don't yet know You.

Protect the wives who are being harmed by their husbands + lead their husbands into repentance.

My other Christians help ease the burden of leading these villagers into the light, so the weight isn't all on Patches + her husband.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:02 PM

Thank you sister drei for your prayer. I hope many prayer warriors will pray for our situations right now. The village people need God to turn their evil ways and to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Heavenly Father, my husband and I never dream of building a home in this village seven years ago. Today after facing many obstacles and the evil scheme of the villagers he is appointed as the village chief elected by the people after his two cousins passed away. Father, I do not question Your plans but believing for Your Name sake that Your will is fulfilled in our lives for Your glory. We ask in Jesus' Name that the villagers including from the neighbouring villagers to change their ways and turn to Jesus. I ask for Your direction, protection and provision to transform our people for your glory. God, please protect our home from people or harsh environment. You are good Lord. Thank You for helping us. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:05 AM

Abba, Abba:

I stand in agreement with Patches prayers regarding her village and the people in it.

Please answer these prayers powerfully and speedily.

Thank You for answering these prayers. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Thank you Sis Ekikaseven for your prayer. Heavenly Father, may you remove the spirit of heaviness in the heart of my husband and I. Both of us have not been visiting our home in the village for more than a month. We are faced with financial lacking, awaiting the delivery of our daughter in law and the expiry of our car road tax and insurance. We tell our problems our God is bigger. God will make a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, You see what is happening in the village. There is one particular person in our village who is greedy and an alcoholic who love to beat his wife and claim other peoples' land. Lord, please do something Your way regarding this man jackie. Please give my husband and I the wisdom to ensure peace and harmony in the village. I pray that the government will develope our village. My husband has submitted many requests for help to the government but none has come forward to help. For Your Name sake please give us breakthrough Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

Father, thank You for giving a space for my husband and I to build a simple home in the village. Come end of August 2017, our home will be seven years. Lord, it is very sad to see our village is deprived of development. I pray for Your help to bring the right people to help us especially we need clean water. Parlimentary election is around the corner. Year in year out, none of the area representative come to visit our people. Help us Lord. With You all things are possible. May Your light shine upon my husband's face so that he will receive supernatural grace from God and men. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.