Photo

Calling on all prayer warriors, pray NOW for our nations!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 R. J. Beverly

R. J. Beverly

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:25 AM

Dear global family of prayer warriors, global war has already begun the war on our minds and souls. Please pray for our nations and for the men who run them, ask God to guide their thoughts in the right direction. Ask God to continue to give us the desire to pray without ceasing for our governments in Jesus' Name according to 1st Thessalonians 5:17. God we ask for mercy and grace on our nations as your prayer warriors pray morning, noon and night in Jesus' Name as you have taught us in Psalm 55:17. Thank you for giving everyone who reads this prayer the desire to pray more, we are the global blanket for the world, on the blood of the Lamb by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ's Mighty Name, according to John 14:13-14. Thank you Father for allowing us to come together boldly to your throne of Grace to let our request be made known, in Jesus' Name according to Hebrews 4:16. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land".

Heavenly Father, I believe the sins of the world through pride may stop You from healing of a nation. Forgive us Lord. We seek Your mercy and grace to hear the prayers of Your children who believe in Your saving grace. The hearts of Your people are growing colder each day. Lord, touch our hearts so that we will return to worship You and glorify Your holy Name. You deserve the glory, Lord. Send us Your chosen person to bring back this world to love Your Word. Blow Your Holy Spirit fire to cleanse the wicked hearts Lord. Abba Father, open Your eyes and Your ears hear our prayers and restore this world to turn their hearts to Jesus. Let Your Will be fulfilled, Lord. Thank You Father for promising to forgive our sins and heal our diseases. We pray for our future generations to return to You. You are our Hope, Lord. We pray for peace, love and joy. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon our families. Keep our going and coming safe, Lord. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.