8 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

Abba Father, Your Word says you have not because you asked not. In the Name of Jesus, I seek financial breakthrough from You Lord for my family. My daughter in law is expected to deliver her second child this month. Our car road tax and insurance expire on July 23. We also need to pay on our outstanding amount on this car plus others. Father, we seek Your help believing You will supply our needs especially during this time of bad economy. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayer and answer. I give You all the glory. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,706 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

God,

Please help Patches and her family financially and give them wisdom to handle their financial situations. We thank You and give You glory. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,597 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:46 PM

Father in heaven,
Please provide for the financial needs of Patches and her family members.
Bless them abundantly in Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:33 AM

Thank you sisters FOP and Ekikaseven for your prayers. Father, economy is bad here. The prices of goods are very high. Our MR$ are very low. With so little income, I ask Father God to intervene. Father, life is tough but Your amazing grace has given me the hope to trust You. Today I surrender all my lacking, fear, burden, worry, sins and bad health to You in Jesus' Name. Direct my path Lord and give me instruction to follow Your Word. Thank You Lord for everything. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

Father, I placed this urgent needs into Your care. Thank You by faith for breakthrough and abundance. I receive by faith all your blessings upon my life and the lives of my family. We give You praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:09 AM

Father, thank You for never forsaking us in our time of needs. I place my worry, fear, doubt, disatisfaction into Your able hands. I believe You heard my prayers. In Your timing You will supply our needs in areas only You approve and bless. Thank You, Lord. All glory to God. Thank You for making a way where there seems to be no way. All things are possible with my God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:16 AM

Father, again I praise Your Holy Name. I trust Your Word that You will supply the financial need for us to renew our road tax and insurance that will expire this month on the 23. Father, many things are happening this month and months to come. We need the only car we have for transportation. Help me not to worry. Thank You, Lord for hearing my prayers day and night. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:07 AM

Father God, I pray for a financial breakthrough in this family.  Lord, I pray for increase, I pray for checks to come in the

mail, I pray for job opportunities, I pray for raises and inheritances.  I pray for the windows of heaven to be opened and for

a financial miracle in her life to be poured out, and I thank You Lord for it, in Jesus name, AMEN!

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:19 PM

Thank you Dove3078. You know what Sister Dove3078. The first car that God bless me with has a licence plate 3078. Like my past it is gone and replaced. Thank You Lord. Thank you for your prayer.

Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you for giving me the authority to boldly say to all my problems that my God is bigger than every problem that my family and I are facing today. With a grateful heart I bless Your Name. I trust Your Word especially this morning when You guide me to Psalm 28. Forgive me Lord for doubting You. Thank You God. You are good all the time. Today I bless Your Name Lord and pray for every person who is going through mountains and valleys. Let us believe You will never forsake us. You will make a way when there seems to be no way. Thank You Lord for hearing the prayers of your children led by Your Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus' Name. Praise the Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.