6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:22 AM

My second DIL lost her mother when she was in her teens. she is in her late 30's, married to my son two years ago. They have a beautiful daughter whom I am taking care off. She is pregnant and due to give birth to her second child in July 2017. I ask for urgent prayers for M in all areas especially seeking protection for both mother and unborn child.

Heavenly Father, I seek Your divine intervention in the life of my DIL M and her unborn child. I ask for your help to watch over her daily. Lord, I pray that You will both bless mother and child in her womb with good health. May she be bless with peace, love and joy and to carry this pregnancy to full term. I ask that the oil of Your Holy Spirit to flow into her womb that the baby will slide easily without complication. Bless her with normal birth Lord. May the baby be born normal, good health and long life, Lord. I pray for Your blessing upon my second son. Prepare him for this precious birth Lord in all areas. You know his needs Lord. Help him to trust You and to put his faith in Your tender mercies. Father, give both my husband and I the strength and courage to take care of my DIL and our grandchildren. Father, I surrender all our needs to You. I trust You will supply our needs. Thank You Lord. All glory and honor to You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless this young mother + both her children, born + not yet born. Ease their burdens + keep them focused on You. Provide for them spiritually + financially, + teach them to rely on You for all things.

May all go well with the birth of the 2nd child. May it be healthy + happy.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

Father in heaven,
I stand in agreement with Patches prayer.
Please protect this mother and baby.
Bless them abundantly.
Strengthen Patches and her husband. Bless the entire family abundantly.
Provide for all their needs.
Give them the desires of their hearts. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Abba Father, thank you for hearing drei's, ekikaseven's and my prayers for my DIL, my son and children. Lord, I am putting my trust in You. Thank You Lord. Fill us with peace, love and joy, Lord. Watch over our family including M's father who is elderly. Thank you for helping our family to have faith in You and trust You to help us during this time. May the hearts of my DIL and my son turn to Jesus. Help both of them to be hungry and thirsty for God's Word. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

Father, Your timing is perfect. I ask in Jesus' Name for Your protection upon my DIL and the unborn child. Send in Your Holy Spirit to fill the doctor with calmness and wisdom when he delivers this precious baby. May both mother and child be healthy, easy birth, normal long life. Watch over my son and the rest of the family, Lord. We receive this precious baby with love, peace and joy, Lord. Thank You Jesus. We give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

Dear Lord,

May mother + both children be healthy + may all know + serve You.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

Dear Lord,

May mother + both children be healthy + may all know + serve You.

Thank you drei. My DIL is suppose to deliver on 26 July. Today is 29 July. Father, Your timing is perfect. I surrender every situation to You in Jesus' Name. Amen.