9 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:55 AM

Heavenly Father, I seek Your divine intervention in my financial situation. Please hear my prayer for miracles and breakthrough. Help my family to get out of this lacking. May we receive abundance from You, Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

Dear Lord,

We pray for financial relief for Patches + her entire family. It is very stressful to worry about providing for children + grandchildren + being able to pay one's bills. 

Bless her family with needed employment + whatever else is lacking.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

Lord,

Please provide for Patches and her family finances.

Bless the finances to come to them soon. Amen.

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,459 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:27 PM

Heavenly Father, I seek Your divine intervention in my financial situation. Please hear my prayer for miracles and breakthrough. Help my family to get out of this lacking. May we receive abundance from You, Lord. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I join all these prayer warriors as they pray for intervention in patches' and her family's financial situation.  Rain down an abundance that is enough to share with others.  Thank You for all You have done and all You continue to do.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#5 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:50 PM

Father God, I come in agreement with Patches and I pray for a financial miracle and breakthrough in her life.

God, nothing is impossible with You, and I believe for money to start coming in from unexpected sources!

I pray for checks to come in the mail!  I pray for cash in her hands!  In Jesus name, may all the debt decrease,

and their income increase!  Open the windows of heaven, Lord, and pour her out a blessing that there will be

no room to contain it, in Jesus name! AMEN!!

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:22 PM

God,

Please intervene in Patches' and her family's finances. We look to You. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

Father, Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Thank You Heavenly Father for hearing our prayers. Lord, help me not to worry. Help me to totally trust You Lord, that breakthrough and abundance will come sooner than expected. I surrender all my family 's needs to You. I trust every outstanding bill is paid. That there will be plenty for us and for blessing others as well. That my youngest son is bless with employment that will bring stable income for him. Thank you for the allowance that is given to my husband as the village chief. The amount is not much but Your grace is sufficient Lord. Bless Your holy Name Lord. Thank You for watching over our family. Thank you for never forsaking us in our time of needs. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

Heavenly Father, our car road tax and insurance expire today 28 July 2017. I surrender this problem and all outstanding bills to You in Jesus' Name. Thank You for hearing our prayers and answer. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:05 AM

Father, thank You for Your mercy and grace. Today I lift up our needs for financial help to You in Jesus' Name. You own the cattle on the thousand hills, Father. I pray for divine provision. There are two outstanding bills that need to be paid, Lord. We need money for groceries and petrol, Lord. Thank You, Lord. I give You all the glory. In Jesus' Name I ask. Amen.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:33 PM

Father, thank you for breathing holy fire and life into me and my family. Though You seem so faraway, Lord, I choose to praise You. I give all my burden to You. In this hour of doubt and misery, You are my Light, my Salvation and my Redeemer. Increase my faith Lord in Your loving kindness. Life is hard, I am weak but You are strong, Lord. I will sing, I will pray and I will trust Your Word. God is great. My God, my King, You are my Jehovah Jireh. Lord, forgive me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.