10 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

Please pray for Leslie, that the brain cancer that the Surgeons could not remove,be removed in Jesus powerful name. Pray that the hysterectomy on June 15th remove ALL cancer cells and that her recoup will be easy and quick. From the top of her head to the bottoms of her feet, I ask in Jesus mighty name.......cancer....BE GONE.

#2 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:13 AM

I posted my response about your daughter on your other prayer request about Leslie, and decided to copy and paste my prayer for her here:

I speak to the disease named cancer. Cancer, you remember Philippians 2 don't you?  Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. I command you die and I cut you off from your life source. I command death to GO! Jesus has the keys of death and hell, not you. In the name of Jesus, it is written, the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy, undo, crush, loose the works of the devil. I bind Leslie to the perfect love of God, for the perfect love of God casts out all fear. I bind Leslie's spirit, soul and body to the will and purposes of God, to truth, and to the blood of Jesus. I bind her mind to the mind of Christ, for the word declares she has received power, love and a sound mind. I bind her will to the will of God, for it is You, Lord, who is at work in her to will and to do of Your good pleasure. In the name of Jesus, I call destruction to come out of this chemo and radiation. It will have no adverse side effects for Leslie, for there shall no evil befall her nor any plague come near her dwelling. She shall not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day, nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand shall fall at her side and ten thousand at her right hand, but it shall not come near her. Only with her eyes shall she behold and see the reward of the wicked/

In the name of Jesus, I bind her emotions to the stabilizing influence of the Holy Spirit. I loose wrong patterns of thinking, wrong ideas, wrong attitudes, wrong beliefs, wrong motives. I loose the strongholds that protect those beliefs. I call for them to COME DOWN! I break, destroy, loose every word curse spoken over Leslie's life. I loose wrong agreements she's entered into with either knowingly or unknowingly. Negative diagnoses, I break the power and influence you have had concerning Leslie's health. Be healed! Whole! I bind Leslie to the word of God that says in Psalms 103, Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits...who FORGIVES ALL your iniquities, who HEALS ALL of your diseases, Who DELIVERS you from destruction, Who CROWNS you with loving kindness and tender mercies, WHO SATISFIES YOUR MOUTH with GOOD THINGS, so that your youth is RENEWED like the eagles. Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power, who went about DOING GOOD< HEALING ALL that were OPPRESSED of the devil. Be free from every lie and deception you have ever had about the goodness of God. God is GOOD, Devil, bad!

I speak to Leslie's body to be quickened, made whole because Jesus paid for it. And He deserves to see Leslie fulfill the purpose for her life, and IT IS NOT so she can learn something from this, or that God is putting her through it. An earthly father in his right mind wouldn't put his daughter through a devilish disease to teach her a lesson, and neither would God.

Cells of Leslie, RECEIVE LIFE NOW in Jesus' name! Thank you  Father, for the thoughts and plans you have for Leslie...for good and not evil. Yay! Praise the Lord.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

Lord,

I stand in agreement with RBG. Please heal Leslie from head to toe. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

#4 jacob1985

jacob1985

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

Father we pray for complete healing of Leslie's body and that you would comfort her family during this time. In Jesus name, amen.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

Dear Lord,

I can only imagine how hard it must be for a mother to watch her daughter suffer like this, esp. when there are children suffering too. Have mercy on all involved, please. TY so much for putting Your Spirit in Leslie to give her spiritual strength + secure her salvation.

May Leslie's health be restored. May this experience fill everyone, including the children, with faith in You.

In Your precious name, amen.

#6 Avner

Avner

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:33 PM

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,
    and he saved them from their distress.
20 He sent out his word and healed them;
    he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 107: 19-20

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:26 AM

Lord-I claim total&complete healing for Leslie.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:32 AM

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.20 He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Psalm 107: 19-20

Father, thank You for Your Word. When You promised to heal it is never partial but total. I claim Your Word upon Leslie and believed she is totally free of this disease. I plead the precious Blood of Jesus to flow into Leslie's body to remove every trace of the cancer cell. May Your Holy Spirit strengthen her immune system Lord. Thank You Lord for redeeming her from destruction. Let Your will be fulfilled Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

Dear Lord,

We stand with this family during this trying time. May Leslie be healed completely, according to Your will. May this experience strengthen everyone's faith + transform their lives for Your glory.

#10 Otter59

Otter59

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

Dear Lord, heal and save Leslie to be your witness and your worker, and to delight her family and friends. Cleanse her body. Comfort her. Bless and strengthen all who tend to her, and make them the instruments of your excess of blessings. In your holy name we pray.

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:55 PM

Dear Lord,

We stand with RBG as she prays for healing for Leslie. What a trial this has surely been. TY for everyone's faith in this matter.

We esp. pray for the kids, particularly Ryan. May his life be turned around.