5 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Please pray for Cheryl and Lane. They offered their home to my other daughter, Leslie and 2 kids moving in last November. Family is in crisis mode because Leslie has stage 4 uterine cancer with brain metastases. She lost her apartment,joband moved in with them. Sorry this is soooooo long. Leslie has a troubled led teen son who has been in a Boys Home in Michigan for 8 months. He is being released in June.......and Lane was adamant about having him move in. He was forced into taking him in because of legal issues that would come down on Leslie..
Ryan, 17, will be there June 21st, and Cheryl takes him to Juvenile Court the next day. Lane and Cheryl can't even hang out in their living room due to 4 year old stays up till 11pm or later. He gets energized and runs and plays. Leslie has not even tried to get him to bed earlier. Lane is ready to move out.....he and Cheryl are arguing more, they need to talk with Leslie AGAIN, about she needs to be looking for a place to live. Pray that this happens, that Leslie will keep her priority to finding an apt.to live. Pray that Lane and Cheryl rely on the wonderful grace of God and to keep him at the forefront. Pray that Leslie will start getting her son to bed earlier, that when Ryan comes, that he will respect Lane and Cheryl. Pray for Jesus touches all of them and for communication to flow truthfully, without attitude and Leslie's anger. Pray that Leslie'so sons do chores assigned, and other jobs to keep the household running smoothly. THANKYOU MIGHTY PRAYER WARRIORS. And again, ,aybe be tooooooooo, much info, but there are a lot of specifics to pray for.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,597 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:54 PM

Lord in heaven,

Please work this situation out for the best of all involved.

Send Leslie her own place. Heal Leslie and make her whole. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:57 PM

Lord-I commit this family to you_asking you to move in this urgent matter

#4 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,729 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:34 PM

Dear Lord,

Oh, this is so sad. Please help this family resolve this situation. Restrain the enemy from causing further division + give Ryan the maturity to be respectful when he gets home. Establish order + bring peace.

In Your name, amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,087 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:16 PM

Lord bring Your peace to this circumstance and Lord bring wisdom to all involved. In Jesus Name. Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:50 AM

Heavenly Father, when I read our sister's prayer request for her family, my heart and my spirit is so wounded. I come to You, Lord because as a mother we will always want our children to be happy and live their lives Christ-centred. Father, as human being we tend to be prejudice. Lord, we seek Your help to provide the perfect solution that involved Cheryl and Lane, Leslie and her children in this messy situation. Leslie is the person that need Your healing touch, Lord. O Lord, may she experienced healed life to totally take care of her children. I pray for breakthrough and miracles for her family to be bless with a home of their own and children to receive transformation in their lives with the help of caring people whom You bring to their pathway. Lord, nothing is impossible with You. Thank You, Lord. Heal the hearts of Cheryl and Lane and open their eyes so that they will see this situation through Your eyes. Father, teach them to be patient and to help Leslie during this time when she is in pain and in need of loved ones to help her with her trouble children. I ask for Your Holy Spirit to unite this family through praying together and putting their trust in Your loving kindness, Lord. Bring peace, love and joy into this family, Lord. Fill Rainbowgirl with wisdom and the heart to always pray without ceasing for her family in line with Your Word. Thank You by faith O Lord for hearing my prayer and answer according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.