2 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

Heavenly Father, I ask on behalf of my husband to seek Your divine intervention in this situation. My husband was chosen as the new village chief to replace our village chief who passed away a year ago. He took up the position since July of 2016 without any allowance. The Government only confirmed his position in March 2017. According to our government policy, he should received a minimal salary to enable him to work accordingly. Lord, his salary has not been paid since March. With this appointment he is not allowed to work elsewhere. Not having income is difficult to travel to the village and attending government function. There are many government function in May which are organised outstation. Lord we put our trust in You for divine intervention. My husband and I are expected to travel beginning 22 May. I pray for journey mercies to and fro. May Your light shine upon our face, Lord. May we receive supernatural grace from God and man. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

Father in Heaven, Please intervene so that there is a fair and just result for Patches' husband to receive all monies owed to him for being village chief and future monies that he is entitled to. Make a way where there is no way, God. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,628 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:30 PM

Father in heaven,

Please provide finances for Patches and her husband.

Please provide for them abundantly.

Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.