6 replies to this topic

#1 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

Father i come to You today in prayer again.i keep praying to you for an answer to this man and woman living next to me.as each day passes its getting worse and i just can't take it any more.why is all this evil surrounding me.this man has been doing bad things to anyone who has lived next to him.he's very evil.i tried and i tried it just won't stop.this man and woman have been doing bad things to me and my family since 2014 to date.Father i prayed and prayed for You to help me i'm breaking down fast.my health is bad and can't sleep at night.Father You know everything that is going on with me and also on the other side of their his they are doing the same thing to this woman brenda.this is not good at all.someone is going to end up gtting hurt.Pleas Father stop this man from doing all this evil towards me my family and brenda.its getting so bad that at times i pray for him to die.that is not right for me to think like that i'm so so tired and weak.in Jesus name amen

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:33 AM

Father God, I pray for peace in peggyrose life, not only in her life Lord, but in her heart.  Lord, You know all things,

and know how long this has being upsetting her, and Father I pray right now in faith, believing that You would intervene

in her situation, and cause this chaos and torment to cease in Jesus name! I pray for these people to leave her alone,

and to be removed from her life from this day on.  Father, I pray for angels to be dispatched from heaven right now Lord,

to come and destroy all evil that has being behind the scenes, working through these people to torment peggyrose.  Lord,

I pray in the name of Jesus for her life to be surrounded with angels, for the peace of God to fill her heart and home, and

for Your perfect will to be done her life.  Help her Lord to focus on You Jesus, and to take her eyes off her surroundings, and

instead onto people who need Jesus.  Use her Lord to be a bright light in this dark world, and help her Lord not to

be distracted by the evil ones distractions.  May her eyes be gazed upon You Jesus, and Your calling in our lives to reach

the lost, for Your Glory, Father, in Jesus name, Amen!

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

Heavenly Father, look from heaven we ask in Jesus' Name. We seek Your mercy and grace O Lord upon Peggyrose and her family who are being harrassed by her neighbour day and night. Father God, we put our trust and our fear in You because You are our help and our shield. We put our trust in Your Words that miracles and breakthrough are from You. Send Your Angels to help Peggyrose, Lord. Let the evil slay the wicked and they that hate Your children shall be removed. O Father, redeemed the soul of Your children, Peggyrose, Brenda and all their families. Because they sought You, Lord, You heard them and delivered them from all their hearts. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

thank you both for your prayers for my house and brendas house.we need all the prayers that we can get.God knows the truth of what's happening and i know that He will answer in His timing.but its so hard and very stressful going through this very evil time.this is changing me-can't sleep i'm snappy-i've been swearing in my house.this is not good for my soul and spirit.i just pray that God will take this trial away from me and give me peace of mind-also breand.again thank you both for you prayers.in Jesus name amen

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Father in heaven,

Please give Peggyrose and Brenda a miracle right now.

Lord, either remove this man from this place or bless Peggyrose and Brenda with a better home in a better place.

I ask that You will work this matter out speedily.

I know all things are possible with You.

And, You can do far more exceedingly then what I am asking.

Thank You for working this matter out. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:03 AM

Father, there is no feed back from Peggyrose regarding her situation. Lord, by faith I thank You for being our Redeemer. Thank You Lord for helping Peggyrose and Brenda. Thank You Lord for providing solution to stop this man from tormenting Your daughters, Peggyrose, Brenda and their families. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon these families. I ask for Your Angels to protect them from being tormented. Fill their homes with peace, love and joy, Lord. Teach evil doers to flee from the area and to seek Jesus. Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:00 PM

Dear Lord,

I can't imagine how stressful this is, or what would possess anyone to behave so abominably to a neighbor. May this problem be resolved peacefully asap.

In Your precious name, amen.