4 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

My single Christian male friend ("E") is being harassed, obsessed over, and manipulated by a single woman ("C") who calls herself a Christian but I don't believe that she is. She is in love with E and doesn't want him to have any close female friends because she wants to be the center of his attention. He has told me that he does not want to date her and would rather be single than date her. Please pray that C will get over E, will realize that her love for him is unhealthy and is one-sided, and will stop harassing, obsessing over, and manipulating E.. Please pray that E will have backbone and will say "no" to C and have wisdom, courage, and strength to deal with C. He said he is a nice guy who can't say no. Thus, he gives C rides sometimes and hangs out with C in a group sometimes because he can't say no.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:52 PM

God,

I pray that C will stop harassing E and stop e-mailing/texting him everyday. I pray that she will stop obsessing over him and trying to control him. Turn her heart away from his permanently. I pray that she will move on soon and permanently from him. Protect him from all of her schemes, evil talk, and advances. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

God,

I lift this up to You in prayer for Your intervention. Please help. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

Father, You know who E and C are. We lift both of them to You in Jesus' Name. If this relationship is blessed by You so be it. If it is not in line with Your plan for them we trust You to provide the solution to separate them and meet with people whom You have chosen. May they seek You instead of seeking earthly pleasures. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:32 AM

Thanks, Patches. Lord, I pray that You will separate C and E permanently and that C will go to a different church than E permanently and that C will no longer love E but will love someone else. I pray that C will leave E alone. I pray that E will recognize W as his future wife and that E and W will get married to each other soon. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.