4 replies to this topic

#1 Repperson

Repperson

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

Please pray that God will heal my relationship with my wife and children. I have not been the easiest person to live with, but God opened my eyes to how I was acting towards the people in my life that matter the most to me. It’s painful to finally understand the hurt that I have caused the people in my life that I love the most. I need God to open my family’s heart to forgive me and trust me. I believe in God’s grace and mercy. Please pray that God will place it on my wife’s heart to stop the divorce.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Father God, I pray for healing in this marriage and family.  Father, heal every broken heart and restore the love back in their hearts.

Father, I pray, help his wife to forgive him, no matter how painful, no matter how bad it hurts, God I just pray to give her the grace

and mercy in her heart to give this man another chance.  Father, it is not Your will for divorce, and it hurts You God to see marriages

fall apart, and so Father, I ask that You would intervene in this family, and restore and heal  the brokenness, bandage their wounds,

and make this marriage strong again.  Please save this marriage, Father.  You said in Your Word that if two or three come together

in agreement over anything we ask, that it will be done, (Matthew 18:19) and Father I come in agreement with this man that his wife will stop the divorce,

and grant him mercy, as You God have given her mercy.  Help her to see that, Father, in Jesus name, Amen.

I read these scriptures before finding your prayer request, and I feel I was meant to read this so I can pass this on to your family regarding

your marriage.

Matthew 18:21-35 Parable of the Unforgiving Debtor (showing Mercy to others when we've been shown mercy by God)

Matthew 19:1-9 (God's Will not for divorce-Let no one split apart what God has joined together)

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

Lord in heaven,
Please heal the emotional pain that this family is experiencing.
Bring forgiveness and healing unto them.
Bring restoration to this family.
Thank You for answering this prayer. Amen.

#4 Amaze0707

Amaze0707

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

Dear Lord, I pray that You will bring healing and restoration to this dear brother's marriage, and unite their family with Your love according to Your perfect will. Please draw each member of this family closer to Yourself and to one another in the days ahead. In Jesus name, Amen.

#5 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Father, thank You so much that this brother has come to a place of repentance and that he is willing to own up to his own shortcomings. I pray that the sincerity of his sorrow is felt by his family, and that you will bring supernatural softness of hearts in this situation, and bring all involved to a place where they each seek You wholeheartedly. In Jesus' name, Amen!