3 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,302 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:29 PM

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing us to have this second hand pick up which have been in our care for the last six and more years. Lately we experienced aircon and engine problem. We took the car to the mechanic and was told the repair is costly. We do not have the money to repair. Lord, you know that is the only car that we have for city and outstation travelling. I ask for divine provision, Lord. We plan to visit our village home at the end of this month. Please help us Lord. Our children are unable to help as they have their own needs. Thank You Lord. I give You praise and thank you. Please help us to endure as my husband and I are going through this hard time. You are bigger than our problem Lord. Thank You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,471 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing us to have this second hand pick up which have been in our care for the last six and more years. Lately we experienced aircon and engine problem. We took the car to the mechanic and was told the repair is costly. We do not have the money to repair. Lord, you know that is the only car that we have for city and outstation travelling. I ask for divine provision, Lord. We plan to visit our village home at the end of this month. Please help us Lord. Our children are unable to help as they have their own needs. Thank You Lord. I give You praise and thank you. Please help us to endure as my husband and I are going through this hard time. You are bigger than our problem Lord. Thank You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I stand with patches' as we lift her and her family's needs to Your holy throne of grace.  Father, thank You for providing.  You always make a way.  Thank You for blessing them with the provisions they need for their trip, with enough left over to share.  Father, Bless their children as well.  May they also have provisions with enough left over to share.  May all enjoy good health.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:14 AM

Father in heaven,

Please provide for the financial needs of Patches and her family.
Please bless Patches with a new vehicle that is reliable and dependable.
In the meanwhile, please arrange for this pickup to be fixed.
I thank You for answering this prayer.
Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,302 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:08 PM

Father in heaven,Please provide for the financial needs of Patches and her family.Please bless Patches with a new vehicle that is reliable and dependable.In the meanwhile, please arrange for this pickup to be fixed.I thank You for answering this prayer.Amen.

My second son helped us to get our pickup repaired. Thank You Lord for hearing every prayer for our needs. We give You all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.