6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Heavenly Father, You are awesome. You are mighty to save. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that do good. Let the World see Your love as our Lord Jesus, our Redeemer redeem us through His sacrificial death today (Good Friday). Father, Your One and Only Son, Jesus Christ will rise up on the third day. May the resurrection spirit that raised Jesus from death raise our spiritual death. Let our hearts and soul be renewed and surrender our all to Jesus. Lord Jesus, we confess You are our Lord and Savior. JESUS we believe in You. Thank You Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Heavenly Father, You are awesome. You are mighty to save. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that do good. Let the World see Your love as our Lord Jesus, our Redeemer redeem us through His sacrificial death today (Good Friday). Father, Your One and Only Son, Jesus Christ will rise up on the third day. May the resurrection spirit that raised Jesus from death raise our spiritual death. Let our hearts and soul be renewed and surrender our all to Jesus. Lord Jesus, we confess You are our Lord and Savior. JESUS we believe in You. Thank You Jesus. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Yes and amen.  Praise Your Holy Name. 

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:16 AM

HE IS RISEN !!!

#4 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

Amen. 

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

Heavenly Father, my burden is so heavy and my spirit wounded. I decided to confess my sin that I am a sinner. I ask You to forgive me Lord. I repent for trying to fix everything based on my own strength. I failed Lord. Abba Father, I now lay my devil's burdens diwn at Your feet. Please help me Lord. I put my hope and my struggle in You. My trust and my faith is in You Lord. To all my enemies, I say my God is bigger and stronger than you. Enemies flee now in the mighty Name of Jesus. Thank You Lord. All glory to God. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:19 AM

Loving Father, my heart and my spirit is in turmoil. Every day I hear of wicked things in the world and it makes me sad. O mighty Father, thank You for loving us eventhough we are sinners and cold hearted. I pray for world peace, Lord. Help us Lord, Your children and prayer warriors to seek Your face and repent. Empower us Lord to pray for others in line with Your Word not based on our strength. We give You all the glory, Lord. Not by power nor by might but by my Spirit says the Lord in Zech 4:6. May Your resurrection Spirit that raised Jesus from dead, the same Spirit will raise your Children to rise up and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord. Thank You Lord Jesus. In Your Name I ask. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:22 AM

Father, may You send Your Holy Spirit to touch our wicked heart. The world today is cold and fill with wickedness. O Father, open the eyes of our heart, Lord. Let Your glory be seen. Let Your Word transform us from glory to glory. We love You Lord. We seek Your divine intervention. I pray for famine in this world, not lacking food but the hunger and thirst for Your Words. O Church rise up. Let us give our God the praise, thanksgiving and glory that is rightly His. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.