#1 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

Prayer request posted last March 16, 2016 at another prayer site:

I have a prayer request please pray. My brother has a friend named Deekshit. Deekshit's brother met with an accident. He lost his leg and the hospital didn't stitch his leg properly. This made the blood of the victim catch fungal infections. He is on a ventilator now. Doctors say maximum two more days . please pray for that young guy . please. We believe that Jesus can do miracles. He can lift the dead. He is about to die sir.. Please pray for him he so that all his blood get purified. And live longer. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.

My response:

THIS BROTHER SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE! IN THE NAME OF JESUS, REDEMPTION HAS COME...THIS MAN SHALL LIVE AND HE SHALL RECOVER FULLY! AND YES, THE BLOOD OF JESUS PURIFIES AND CLEANSES. Father, I ask you life for this young man, that he would come to the knowledge of the truth and be walk in the full understanding of Jesus Christ. In Jesus name. Amen.

I got this today

March 22, 2017

Hey. Last year I put a request regarding my brother's friend about to die. I've come back today to this website again after an year ago. I've seen your prayer. I came true. He is living now. Thanks a lot. You've made some memory in my life. Thank you a lot. If I could get in contact with you that would be awesome. Anyways thanks from bottom of my heart.