#1 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

Lord you sent me a lovely man
Lord you created love between us, friendship, many many dates passed between us.

He told me he liked me loads and was very happy

The next day he stopped talking to me

Lord answer my prayers please and let him come and see me at my home and let us reconcile

Please God

Amen

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for bringing missbling back to pw so that we might join in prayer with her. 

Father, You know the circumstances.  May this relationship work to glorify You.  If it isn't meant to be, bring another relationship to missbling that will bring joy and glory to everyone concerned.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:57 PM

Father God, I pray for this relationship to be restored.  I pray for healing in her heart, and for them to

unite back together, keeping You Lord in the center of their lives.  Comfort this precious woman with

Your love, peace, and joy in her heart, and help her to keep her eyes on You, and not on her

circumstance, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.  Thank You, Lord.

#4 Chish

Chish

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:20 PM

Lord please hear this woman's prayers as you heard mine. Please bring him back into her life.
Let them find love. Bless this courtship.

#5 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

Lord, I specifically request Your will in this situation as it unfolds. May divine wisdom rule and may hearts be comforted and uplifted, in Jesus' name. Amen.