7 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:11 AM

My mom, Angela, had went for a stool sample at a medical lab. It came back as abnormal with blood in stools. Please pray that it is not cancer and is nothing serious. Pray for healing for her. Pray for my mom's salvation. Thanks.

#2 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

Dear Lord,

May FOP's mom have only a minor issue that is easily resolvable + no evidence of cancer. May she trust in You + may she remain healthy.

In Your precious name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:35 AM

Thank you, dreiBohnen. Thank You, Lord God, that You are sovereign. I pray for my mom's salvation and for long life and good health for her. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:28 AM

Thank you, dreiBohnen. Thank You, Lord God, that You are sovereign. I pray for my mom's salvation and for long life and good health for her. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Amen.

#5 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

Father I pray that all is well with Angela and that the issue is totally resolved.  Let her walk in health and let this good report bring honor and glory to you.  I pray for her salvation.  Bring her close to you Father.  In Jesus' name. Amen.

#6 jacob1985

jacob1985

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Father we pray that Angela would be heald medically and also trust in You. Thank you for her daughter who is faithful and shows concern for her mother and bless her. Thank you for all you do.

#7 jacob1985

jacob1985

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:32 PM

Father we pray that Angela would be heald medically and also trust in You. Thank you for her daughter who is faithful and shows concern for her mother and bless her. Thank you for all you do.

#8 jasmine.pauline

jasmine.pauline

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:30 AM

1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Lord Jesus, you are our Healer! We surrender Angela into your hands, heal her completely, may she get to know you as the true and only Savior and Lord and stand as a testimony for your glory!