6 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:57 PM

I am at a different church now. I recently met a godly, single Christian man ("E") at church. We are both well into middle age. Please pray that God would bless our friendship and that if it is His will that it would lead to marriage. Thanks.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

God In Heaven-Asking that you lead&guide in this new friendship

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

Thanks, Saved. All is well with my new friendship. I am closer to him that I have ever been with previous ex-boyfriends and ex-husband. I am entrusting this new friendship into God's hands to bless and bloom into marriage.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:21 PM

God,

Please protect my relationship with this man. There are other women/woman who are interested in him who he is not interested in. I pray that they will stop pursuing him, that they will no longer love him, that they will be blind to him, and he will be blind to them. I pray that he will love me alone and no other woman. Please join us in marriage soon. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

God,

You know that I love E very much. I pray that if it is Your will that he will love me also in a romantic sense. I desire to become his wife. I pray that he will choose me to be his wife. I commit this into Your hands and thank You. Please protect our relationship and let it bloom into a lifetime marriage relationship with each other. Guide us and be our Lord and Saviour, Jesus. Enable us to serve each other and You together. Glorify Yourself in our relationship. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#6 Chish

Chish

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:59 AM

Dear lord please bless this friendship. Bring these two to a place of abundance together. Guide them and bring them together so they can receive the sacrament of marriage which is decreed by you. We pray for this couple in jesus' name

#7 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

Thank you, Chish. Yes, Lord, please bring E and me together in marriage to each other within 2 years. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.