#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray that the jump in creatinine is due to a change in medications + a seemingly likely drug interaction. Please protect this transplant + let it work well for the rest of my life. 

Also, my BP has been higher + the tinnitus worse. These symptoms are probably related to the med change/interaction, but I am not 100% certain. I pray it all resolves soon.

You have been so amazingly good to me all these years + brought me out of so many health crises. Although I am tired of riding this health/sickness roller coaster there are things I want to do for You + I want to be here for my daughter + sister. B esp. needs me d/t her schizophrenia, as You well know.

The next set of labs won't be drawn till the1st week in April. May all be well.

TY for helping us all these years.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,451 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I join the prayers of drei for her health.  May this kidney work for the rest of her life.  Thank You for allowing her to have another when the first one failed.  Father, we continue to pray for Tim and his family.  What a selfless gift he gave to help drei in her time of need. 

Father, I pray for her lab results.  May they be favorable at the next draw.  Touch her with healing from the top of her head, to the soles of her feet.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that I'm feeling better than I was + BP is better. Evidence points to a medication interaction. Please protect the kidney. May all labs be back to where they were before this incident.

May this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,707 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

God,

Sustain dreiBohnen with good health and long life and may all her days be lived for Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

God,
Sustain dreiBohnen with good health and long life and may all her days be lived for Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

Amen

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

Heavenly Father protect Drei from the interactions of other medicationa.  Sometimes it is so hard
LORD to know what to do, especially when the new medication is needed,   I pray for Your loving guidance and wisdom at all times. and also for Your healing mercies over drei.  .Protect and guard the kidney you have given her, In Jesus Name, Amen

#7 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Who has believed our report? And to whom is the hand of the Lord revealed? Isaiah 53:1 

But He was wounded for our transgressions; bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray, We have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:5,6

With long life will He satisfy us and show us His salvation...Yeshuah - deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity:- deliverance, health,

Mathhew 8:16, 17 When the even was come, they brought, unto him many that were possessed with devils, and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick; that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Surely he hath borne our griefs (malady, anxiety, calamity, disease sickness) and carried our sorrows (anguish or affliction, pain,); and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed (value, regard, consider),  him not. 

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power, who went about doing good HEALING ALL that were OPPRESSED OF THE DEVIL, for God was with Him. Acts 10:38

#8 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:19 AM

Who has believed our report? And to whom is the hand of the Lord revealed? Isaiah 53:1 

But He was wounded for our transgressions; bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray, We have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:5,6

With long life will He satisfy us and show us His salvation...Yeshuah - deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity:- deliverance, health,

Mathhew 8:16, 17 When the even was come, they brought, unto him many that were possessed with devils, and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick; that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Surely he hath borne our griefs (malady, anxiety, calamity, disease sickness) and carried our sorrows (anguish or affliction, pain,); and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed (value, regard, consider),  him not. 

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power, who went about doing good HEALING ALL that were OPPRESSED OF THE DEVIL, for God was with Him. Acts 10:38

truth! not church doctrine or beliefs, but the word of God declares it is finished. 

#9 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

Father I pray that all of the lab work has returned to normal and that drei is healthy and whole.  In Jesus name. Amen.

#10 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:35 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that overall I’m feeling a little better than I was, although this chronic pain is very debilitating. I am esp. concerned about maintaining mobility + independence. I’m not that old, although this poor body has certainly been put through more than most, so problems are to be expected.

I pray for a way to maintain my independence longer, + not have to struggle going up stairs or have pain walking. That’s gotten very old. If there is something else I can do to improve things beyond what I’m already doing, please show me what it is.

I cont. to pray that this kidney You so graciously provided me will work well for the rest of my life. Protect me from infections, cancer, fractures, dementia, strokes, + all the usual complications associated with all the things that are wrong. May the esophageal ulcers finally heal + the dysplasia resolve.

May Wednesday’s lab results come back normal.

Help me to remain positive, trusting, + grateful for all You’ve done for me.

#11 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

Bless the LORD, O my soul (mind, will and emotions) and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits...If you were to look up the word 'benefits' you would find that it means treatment, that which has been given. Don't forget how my treatment of you, what I have given you. I've forgiven all your iniquities (perversity), healeth  ALL of your diseases, redeemeth your life from destruction/corruption. Crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. This is under the Old Testament.   We have a better covenant based on better promises.

Jesus said to pray like this...Father, Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Is there sickness in heaven? Is there pain in heaven? is there fear in heaven?

If you will allow your heart to be open to God's goodness, and do a study on those verses right up there, you will see a turn around in your life and health. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,282 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

Amen.

#13 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

Amen

#14 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,451 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that overall I’m feeling a little better than I was, although this chronic pain is very debilitating. I am esp. concerned about maintaining mobility + independence. I’m not that old, although this poor body has certainly been put through more than most, so problems are to be expected.

I pray for a way to maintain my independence longer, + not have to struggle going up stairs or have pain walking. That’s gotten very old. If there is something else I can do to improve things beyond what I’m already doing, please show me what it is.

I cont. to pray that this kidney You so graciously provided me will work well for the rest of my life. Protect me from infections, cancer, fractures, dementia, strokes, + all the usual complications associated with all the things that are wrong. May the esophageal ulcers finally heal + the dysplasia resolve.

May Wednesday’s lab results come back normal.

Help me to remain positive, trusting, + grateful for all You’ve done for me.

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You that drei has this new kidney.  May it function well for the rest of her life.  May her body feel strengthened and renewed.  May her lab results be favorable.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen,

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

Dear Lord,

First, I confess my negligence in keeping up with this prayer forum as I should. It's a more effective way for me to pray bc writing down my prayers keeps things coherent + I'm less likely to forget things. I pray for Your forgiveness.

I pray again for better lab results. Last month's labs were better, but June's showed another rise in creatinine to 1.1. The other labs suggested dehydration, which means the chances are they will improve again if I make sure to drink more water. I pray that this stress does not harm the kidney + Weds. labs will be back to where they were in May.

May this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

I cont. to pray for all the other seemingly endless health problems. Protect me from esophageal cancer + please restore my mobility so it isn't painful to walk, esp. since we are traveling out of state very soon.