#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray that the jump in creatinine is due to a change in medications + a seemingly likely drug interaction. Please protect this transplant + let it work well for the rest of my life. 

Also, my BP has been higher + the tinnitus worse. These symptoms are probably related to the med change/interaction, but I am not 100% certain. I pray it all resolves soon.

You have been so amazingly good to me all these years + brought me out of so many health crises. Although I am tired of riding this health/sickness roller coaster there are things I want to do for You + I want to be here for my daughter + sister. B esp. needs me d/t her schizophrenia, as You well know.

The next set of labs won't be drawn till the1st week in April. May all be well.

TY for helping us all these years.

In Your precious name, amen.

#2 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,417 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

I join the prayers of drei for her health.  May this kidney work for the rest of her life.  Thank You for allowing her to have another when the first one failed.  Father, we continue to pray for Tim and his family.  What a selfless gift he gave to help drei in her time of need. 

Father, I pray for her lab results.  May they be favorable at the next draw.  Touch her with healing from the top of her head, to the soles of her feet.  All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#3 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that I'm feeling better than I was + BP is better. Evidence points to a medication interaction. Please protect the kidney. May all labs be back to where they were before this incident.

May this kidney work well for the rest of my life.

In Your precious name, amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,676 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

God,

Sustain dreiBohnen with good health and long life and may all her days be lived for Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,185 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:27 AM

God,
Sustain dreiBohnen with good health and long life and may all her days be lived for Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

Amen