#1 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:25 AM

Dear All in Christ Jesus,

A close friend of mine asked to be prayed as she will be undergoing a religious process named “Neotic Scrutiny” on this coming Thursday night at 7:30pm. According to her, this is her final scrutiny after failing the first one last year together with another yet an unlucky, sad Neo follower expelled from the Group by its Head. Let’s all pray to God The Father so that she will be granted the desire of her heart. This we pray all in Jesus’ Name, Amen. +++

(However, having said and requested all that though I personally feel that passing or failing this Neo Scrutiny in her case does not by in any means control by the Head or its fellow followers of this particular religious sect. After all,  who are they just being humans to decide on another being’s  destiny - the road to Heaven or Hell. Well, just a personal opinion with due respect to all the faithful ones here in One God’s family ).

GOD Bless.

Janvier

#2 elseneve

elseneve

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

Dear All in Christ Jesus,

A close friend of mine asked to be prayed as she will be undergoing a religious process named “Neotic Scrutiny” on this coming Thursday night at 7:30pm. According to her, this is her final scrutiny after failing the first one last year together with another yet an unlucky, sad Neo follower expelled from the Group by its Head. Let’s all pray to God The Father so that she will be granted the desire of her heart. This we pray all in Jesus’ Name, Amen. +++

(However, having said and requested all that though I personally feel that passing or failing this Neo Scrutiny in her case does not by in any means control by the Head or its fellow followers of this particular religious sect. After all,  who are they just being humans to decide on another being’s  destiny - the road to Heaven or Hell. Well, just a personal opinion with due respect to all the faithful ones here in One God’s family ).

GOD Bless.

Janvier

Dear Lord Jesus, i pray to you here and listen to our prayers on Janvier's friend, Alyysui so that in this Lent time may she refrains and fasts from whatever activities that may hampered the scrunity. Jesus, pls make her pass her final scrunity and please speak through the hearts and mind of its neotic head and fellow followers too so as to be lenient and let her get through with the final scrutiny this coming Thursday night. For those bad witness who may have seen or know her, please loosen their hearts and be sympathetic so as not to reveal any unwanted secret so as the religious process will run smoothly this time around without a hitch.  Once again, we ask this in Jesus' Holy Name to grant the desire of her heart. Amen.

#3 janvier

janvier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

Greetings to all my brethrens in Christ. Today I come here once again to testify on the power prayers by you all who had prayed for her in one way or another. Good news..yes, she passed the neotic religious scrutiny last night. This coming Easter she will wear the white linen clothing fully covering the body signifying the passing of the final phase of the neotic requirement. At last, God had answered our prayers and granted her desires of her heart. Praise be to God and keep her in prayers, amen.