5 replies to this topic

#1 InHisCare

InHisCare

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:23 AM

Our daughter is almost 27 and lives at home. She goes to work at a part-time job 5 days a week and then spends the rest of the time in her room or just hanging up with my husband and me.  She only gets together with a couple of friends (guys) maybe once every year or two.  Sad but true.  She really needs a new full-time job, a few close friends and a close walk with the Lord. She asked Jesus into her heart when she was 7 but there hasn't been any spiritual growth. She says when she prays she doesn't hear from God and she doesn't read her Bible.  She's a sweet girl, pays rents and helps around the house but it's sad to see her not socializing with friends and not working at a fullfilling job. She's been there more than 3 years and hasn't gotten a raise.  And knowing her boss, it will stay that way.  It's a dead end job.  Thank you so much for praying for her!!!!

#2 dove3078

dove3078

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

Father God, I lift up her daughter to You, Lord and I ask that You give her what she needs more than anything else in this world

or that this world could give, and that's You.  Father, I ask that You would bring her to You by the power of Your Holy Spirit.

I pray God for her salvation, and that You would intervene in her life, and draw her to You.  I pray for angels to be sent her way,

and help guide her to Jesus, her loving Shepherd and Savior.  Help her to get to know You Lord, and fall in love with You, and then

live a life most pleasing to You.  Father, place her daughter in the center of Your Will, and help her to get to know the One who

created her and died for her, and loves her more than anyone ever could. I pray that You would give her the spirit of wisdom,

revelation, and knowledge of You God, and give her a desire to read Your Word and pray to seek Your face.  I pray that

her daughter will be saved, and will fulfill her God-given destiny, and do great things for You Lord, in her life. In Jesus name, Amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

God,

InHisCare's daughter's life sounds similar to mine in many ways except I am now divorced and 44. I pray for godly husbands for each of us if it is Your will Most of all, let us love You first and put You first in our lives daily. Let us commit our cares unto You. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:42 PM

Lord, I ask for a fire to be lit in this young woman's heart. Let her first find You, then ignite a passion in her heart that will motivate her in ways only You can. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

InHisCare, has there been any change? Forgive me if you've posted somewhere else, I'm still playing catch up.

#5 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

God,

For all of us who are Your children on PrayWay and are single and desiring marriage such as myself, please provide the right spouse for each of us and unite each of us in marriage in Your time. In the meantime, let us put You first. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,087 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:14 PM

Lord bring favor to this girl and remove any hindering to any kind of relationship which would further her socialization skills. Bring her the joy of human interaction. In Jesus Name. Amen.