2 replies to this topic

#1 InHisCare

InHisCare

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

My mom is fixing to be 87 and has two warehouses full of junk that she pays almost $700 a month for and has for years!  She doesn't really care about the contents. There is nothing sentimental in them but she thinks it sounds like too much work to go through it and get rid of the stuff.  We keep telling her that we will do the work and she can just sit in a chair and watch or not even go.  We know that we can remove whatever is valuable (probably nothing) and then tell the warehouse owner he can have the rest.  She needs that money that she is throwing away.  Would you please pray that she will have a change of heart and let us do this for her especially while the weather here is not too hot?  It can get unbearably hot here soon.  The house she lives in is full of junk and she also has another house (the one I grew up in) full of junk.  It's sad to see her in such bondage to her stuff.  Thank you for praying.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,604 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:18 AM

Father in heaven,

I stand in agreement with this person regarding their mother & the mother's junk.
Please answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,707 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

God,

PLease help this person's mom to realize there is a problem and want to fix it. I pray that You will free her from bondage to stuff and make her willing to let stuff go. I pray that You will remove any root of this problem. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.